New GM ideas

Just tossing around some ideas here but how does a new monthly GM sound? What I had in mind is based on astrology signs.

Most of them are obvious what kind of thing we would be facing but what about the not so obvious ones?

Aquarius=?
Pisces=fish?

Aries=ram

Taurus=bull

Gemini=twins?

Cancer=crab

Leo=lion

Virgo=woman?

Libra=scales?

Scorpio=scorpion

Sagittarius=hunter?

Capricorn=goat lol

Sounds dumb doesn’t it?

Ideas?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FundamentalyConfused said:

Just tossing around some ideas here but how does a new monthly GM sound? What I had in mind is based on astrology signs.

Most of them are obvious what kind of thing we would be facing but what about the not so obvious ones?

Aquarius=?
Pisces=fish?

Aries=ram

Taurus=bull

Gemini=twins?

Cancer=crab

Leo=lion

Virgo=woman?

Libra=scales?

Scorpio=scorpion

Sagittarius=hunter?

Capricorn=goat lol

Sounds dumb doesn’t it?

Ideas?

I like the idea of more events and sandbox stuff. Something like this is solid. Each one can provide a badge and only come out during their month. Getting all 12 can result in an accolade power. I don't mind this idea at all.

You've got 3 on the list that should be water-based GM's.  We could really use a few more in game.  Currently, we've got Lusca and Sally, and I don't really consider the latter a true GM.  There are others that can operate in water, such as the Kraken and occasionally Jurrasik in Crey's Folly, but to the best of my memory, that's it.  I'm pretty sure the red side lacks a water-based GM, so the potential for 3 would be a welcomed sight.