Help with Energy/Regen???

damnimgood

I will read and sort this out tonight.Got some homework to finish up, and then I'll let you know how it goes. I am 100% sure it is better than what I have. This is a winged Fae character so I do attack completely from the air and try and avoid melee, especially swords lol.

And,while I have not been as good in here as I am in game about thanking people (as you pointed out)

For  your time...

For your patience..

For your skill...

THANK YOU,TWO SMOKING BARRELS.

Edited by damnimgood
  • Like 1

Ok. BTW,I like this build! Works very well. I like using hover to attack. I need to max out my incarnates,but overall I'm hanging in battles longer than I would've before. I need a little more defense though but I'm enjoying this.I'm gonna work on a tank later,then I'll be truely happy,but for now,I'm gonna enjoy this. THANK YOU. I may try a second build  but with focused power bolt. How would you slot it?

Edited by damnimgood

2 hours ago, underfyre said:

I would slot it with Apocalypse being that is has the highest base damage of your abilities. But I haven't looked at the build to see if it's been used already.

Apocalypse is in Power Push but could be swapped if that was a preference.  The slotting on Power Burst could be used in Focused Power Bolt or any other combinations.  You all do you. 🙂