PowExecLocation (Ouroboros Portal & Portable Workbench)

Zepp

In live I have my Ouro portal and portable workbench set to PowExecLocation 0:5 in order to save a little bit of time. I decided to test /bind o PowExecLocation 0:5 Ouroboros Portal$$interact to see if I could chop off a little more time...

Didn't work.

Then I tried without the interact.

Didn't work.

Then I tried with PowExecName and it did work. I tried powerset patches and they were working for PowExecLocation 0:5, just not Ouroboros Portal and Portable Workbench.

This is definitely something I would like to see fixed before live.

Edited by Zepp

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

0-359 is degree notation, right is 90, left is 270, etc. that was not the issue.

I apologize. I went back to doublecheck my testing. It turns out that one toon I tested it on had Afterburner running and the other toon didn't have access to the power.

I'm still having trouble getting interact to work (it will not work with portable workbench and it may not work in bind sequences).

Edited by Zepp

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

• Jimmy locked this topic