Teammates' bonus from Tactics, Maneuvers and Assault pool powers:

Icono04

Do teammates gain the same bonus from the Leadership pool powers from both of the VEAT types, i.e. do Spiders and Widows give their teammates the same %-amount of bonus from Maneuvers, Tactics and Assault?

To be clear, I am asking about the Leadership pool powers - not the similarly named "Tactical Training: ..." powers (from which the team bonuses from Widows and Spiders are identical, that one I do know).

15 minutes ago, Icono04 said:

Do teammates gain the same bonus from the Leadership pool powers from both of the VEAT types, i.e. do Spiders and Widows give their teammates the same %-amount of bonus from Maneuvers, Tactics and Assault?

To be clear, I am asking about the Leadership pool powers - not the similarly named "Tactical Training: ..." powers (from which the team bonuses from Widows and Spiders are identical, that one I do know).

To clarify: you're asking if the pool versions of the Leadership powers give the same bonuses as the in-set versions on VEATs? If yes, the pool and in-set versions of Tactics and Assault are identical, as is Vengeance on Widows. Maneuvers isn't the same though - the pool version gives 3.5% defense base, the Widow version gives 5% base, and the Soldier version gives a pretty ridiculous 10%. The endurance cost of the pool versions is also slightly higher.

• Like 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 28JAN22)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Leadership

Widows and Spiders get the same values from the pool powers, slightly below Defenders overall but above everything else.

For the TT:Blah powers, the values actually differ (or did, unless they were updated) with Spiders having an extra 5% base on TT:Maneuvers.

• Like 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

30 minutes ago, macskull said:

you're asking if the pool versions of the Leadership powers give the same bonuses as the in-set versions on VEATs?

No, sorry, I meant to ask whether widows and spider get the same values. Apologies for the unclear phrasing of the question.

30 minutes ago, macskull said:

Maneuvers isn't the same though - the pool version gives 3.5% defense base, the Widow version gives 5% base, and the Soldier version gives a pretty ridiculous 10%.

<--- this is what I saw in Mid's, and it was enough to confuse me about all the other bonuses. Thanks for pointing that out.

28 minutes ago, Gulbasaur said:

Widows and Spiders get the same values from the pool powers

<--- and this was my intended question. So now all is clear, and thank you both for the help.  🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
On 12/7/2020 at 5:08 AM, macskull said:

To clarify: you're asking if the pool versions of the Leadership powers give the same bonuses as the in-set versions on VEATs? If yes, the pool and in-set versions of Tactics and Assault are identical, as is Vengeance on Widows. Maneuvers isn't the same though - the pool version gives 3.5% defense base, the Widow version gives 5% base, and the Soldier version gives a pretty ridiculous 10%. The endurance cost of the pool versions is also slightly higher.

so if a widow takes both of the "same" are they getting only the one bonus?  Or are they getting two?

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!