Time Challenges

bodenee

Okay... before starting a TF the challenge menu offers the time challenges...  Is there any reason for doing this if not just for "bragging" rights?  Someone said there's badges... I have yet to find one if there is...  can someone fill in the blanks for me?

1TF Settings.jpg

Yeah Ouro uses the timed challenges for badges.  A few TFs have Master Of badges for doing it with no deaths and no temp powers.  I don't think the timer does anything for the TFs other than give the team motivation to finish quickly though rarely does anyone pay any attention to it.  Would be nice if part of the TF revamp being discussed they add rewards for actually completing within the selected time.

• Like 1

Conversely, there's also no reason NOT to choose the time and defeat challenges.  You don't get kicked from the TF if you fail a challenge.  You just get a big red "Challenge Failed" message on your screen.

Edited by Shred Monkey

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow