Supergroups: Are the 2 servers shared/linked?

Rainbreeze

Some folks in our supergroup will probably roll new characters on the new server. Will we be able to invite those characters to the supergroup we created on Torchbearer?

In the announcements they stated not linked other than G handle, which i hear can be different. and no char transfers for near future.

I know you got the answer already but I have a suggestion. Our SG made our SG on both servers. This was something we did on the live servers back in the day.

It keeps people from being confused by someone taking the name on one server and thinking it is us. Another option is making that the Villian side over the same group.

I know you got the answer already but I have a suggestion. Our SG made our SG on both servers. This was something we did on the live servers back in the day.

It keeps people from being confused by someone taking the name on one server and thinking it is us. Another option is making that the Villian side over the same group.

I don't remember you being able to have cross-server content before either. As for the cloning of content, I did that with my main toons as I have some odd thing about them being just for me online. It's worked so far as I can tell based on random google searching. Not a major thing I know, but the only exception so far is on WoW, but that could be someone who's managed to take over my old account.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)