Good Morning Everlasting!

rookery.

/e flutters down from the rafters with old school Loki horns on, "They were giving them away on the street corner.... I also got a pet alligator too!"

/e flumpfs down into the purple FBBC, "Ok so...first, I liked Loki the series buuuuuuuuuut....I did not like He Who Remains as a character, maybe is was the mania. AND I generally don't like plots where the 'bad' guy has all the answers and is saving everyone from themselves. It just leaves me cold. Perhaps that combined with the portrayal of the character are what made me give last half of last episode a big 'Meh'.  Oh yeah and the whole 'Planet of the Apes' ending....I'm getting too old for this shit. :P"

/e slurps a smoothie, "But LIke I said, I still enjoyed it. and will likely watch season two when it comes around."

• Thumbs Up 2

Time travel as a general rule is not my favorite story telling device because it is so easy to get wrong or make it super convoluted. Time traveling characters like say Kang are rarely among the ones I like a lot in the comics. So I would have preferred the MCU not open this can of worms even in End Game! Given that, I thought they handled it well and really liked the character development and am looking forward to more. I would have preferred Kang to be more serious but I can see how him being driven a bit mad by his experiences makes sense as well. And yeah Rooky, that is a danger of the time traveling bad guy right, they always can pull that 'I saw this coming because I am the master of TIIIIIIIIME!' card.

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, SoylentPlaid said:

*Travels back in time to right before Hugbert mentioned not liking time travel and sticks a 'I HEART TEMPORAL ANOMALIES' sticker on his back"

=^.^=

*NinjaFairyKittyTimeTravelWhooshingNoiseVanish*

travels back in time right before becky does that and sticks a Kitties  loves the puppy on her wings...pops back and cuddle becky 

/e pushes the >>> button on the Way Forward machine and travels far far far (each > is one 'far') into the future, so far they circle around and come back out at the same time.

/e looks around for a Tshirt or other memorabilia from the future, settles on a 'I ❤️ Glorbox!" coffee mug.

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

4 hours ago, rookery. said:

/e pushes the >>> button on the Way Forward machine and travels far far far (each > is one 'far') into the future, so far they circle around and come back out at the same time.

/e looks around for a Tshirt or other memorabilia from the future, settles on a 'I ❤️ Glorbox!" coffee mug.

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

steals rooks coffee mug 

• Like 1