Good Morning Everlasting!

rookery.

/e jumps into a premade foxhole and hearing the screaming whistle of the gunpowder, waits for the massive firework to explode*

/e looks up to see the skies darken as the massive fleet of Battalion settles into orbit over the planet. They are truly awe inspiring. What kind of beings could bring such massive ships from the farthest region of space to conquer the Earth?

/e flinches as there is a loud THOOM. The single giant firework impacting the hull of the first ship and exploding in a brilliant display of red and orange and white AND as it had breeched the hull while exploding causing the Unobtanium Core Drive of the ship to become unstable, also an eerie eldritch blue green glow as the ship explodes. And one by one the millions of Battalion space battlecruisers all explode leaving the sky once more clear of menace.

"For the life of my I will never understand why aliens don't use SHARED processing."

Happy 5th! Don't ask if I am doing ok...I uhm....can't hear too well this morning. 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

/e cocks her head to watch the flood of coffee and pamcakes in the place. 

"That syrup is gonna be hell to get out of the bean bag chairs, and the shag carpet, and the drapes."

/e shrugs, "Oh well. Probably just magic it away." 

Good morning all!

/e sets out a present wrapped in green and gold and wanders off.