Good Morning Everlasting!

rookery.

@CrystalDragon

is around...sips coffee..i think she been distracted by the multi threads and the new CU base @u should all go see it Fez did a awesome job 

good job on dentist fedor my teeth are lousy but i am not a fan of dentist so it the internal struggle do the healthy thing or not..and i chose not 

What did you think of synder cut and suicide squad? PS i think suicide squad is overrated wasnt that great i do like king shark thou i was never happy with their choice of harley quinn

Edited by CienFuegos
  • Like 1

I liked Suicide Squad a lot, to rank it against other James Gunn movies. GOTG is number 1 with a bit of a gap. And I would place Suicide Squad alongside GOTG2 neck and neck. It was fun, but it didn't have much beyond being fun. Good performances though, I liked it but don't have a big urge to watch it again.

The snyder cut, better than the released Justice League? Yes. But still a very bad movie in it's own right. 4 HOURS LONG and the guy is constantly abusing slow mo, putting in things that have no value to the story. Abusing musical themes like that awful vocal cue every single time we see Wonder Woman on screen. We got more Cyborg which was cool, but that is not really an accomplishment when the movie is 4 hours long! I watched this in four sittings, no way I would have gotten through it in one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CienFuegos said:

@CrystalDragon

is around...sips coffee..i think she been distracted by the multi threads and the new CU base @u should all go see it Fez did a awesome job 

good job on dentist fedor my teeth are lousy but i am not a fan of dentist so it the internal struggle do the healthy thing or not..and i chose not 

What did you think of synder cut and suicide squad? PS i think suicide squad is overrated wasnt that great i do like king shark thou i was never happy with their choice of harley quinn

Shiny things distract me. Am sorry for that, haha! 

• Like 2

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

/e sets up a white board and a pointer and sets down a book or two on a desk near by.

So today, I'm teaching class for welcome wagons...might be a bit busy until around the first MSR. 

/e puts on teacher glasses and winks.

Time to get to work.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Hugbert said:

Ummm, I confused. Welcome wagons for mother ship raids?

I organize and teach the Welcome Wagon introductions to roleplaying classes on Everlasting. 🙂 I've a few mentors signed on to help out but this week I took it on myself just to give the other mentors a break.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Hugbert said:

Ohhh, dat sounds neat. Can the first lesson be, How to smack Puppehs wif pool noodles?

she put horns on me and called me devil @rookery. explains the puppeh da best. Rook please explain to @CrystalDragon the concept of puppeh= Loki/coyote. I mischevius not ebil! add the comic book

Edited by CienFuegos
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Hugbert said:

Ohhh, dat sounds neat. Can the first lesson be, How to smack Puppehs wif pool noodles?

It's quite fun, I enjoy teaching roleplaying to new and helping refresh knowledge for the older players returning to the game. It's kind of a community service thing I do for all the help I got over the last few years with my...army...of alts...*blinks at their roster of 24 characters, pending 25 at the moment.*

• Thumbs Up 1