Please, have more zombies and nemesis events

KaizenSoze

3 hours ago, Apparition said:

The Nemesis event is held two weeks out of the year, once in April and again in July.  Zombie invasions can be spawned by running the Katie Hannon TF or Virgil Tarikoss SF.

I understand that, but there is no rule that has to only be available just those two weeks.

I mean really what kind of Nemesis plot only occurs a schedule times. Surprise is a key element to any good plan!

Eh. Of all the events, I find the Nemesis one both the most boring and uninspired event *and* probably the most annoying. I get the badge thing, but... eh.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

It would be annoying to code the trigger, but if a single Nemesis invasion was triggered by someone getting the Unveiler badge when no one has received it in the preceding [define minimum interval], then it would be random enough not to be overbearing. You would want a minimum interval long enough that a group grinding one of the farmable Fake missions wouldn't trigger a bunch of invasions as each member of the team got the badge -- two to four hours would be a good place to start, and tweak as needed.

• Thanks 1