Uncommon Valor

The_Warpact

Or the rather long winded title of powersets combined that are not popular but work.

This isn't the Inv/SS thread this is the "why did they use those sets"?

Now granted I am relatively new to tankers as some of you know, so I might be totally wrong.

But, I'm basing this on what I see on the forums and what I see in game.

I recently made a Inv/KM tanker which seems to just work, i haven't seen any running around and while I like the build I don't love the build.

Most people hate KM because of the sounds but honestly it doesn't bother me. 

I might be biased but my first tanker is a Dark/Dark/Soul and it just slays, so I judge my other builds to this standard because I love the Dark tank so...my Inv/KM doesn't hold a torch to it.

So thinking that and fiddling around with idea of installing a Killer Chiller on something (points to you if you don't have to Google it) I came up with my next build a Rad/Ice tank, another as far as I know an uncommon combination. 

So after that long winded novel of an explanation, what is/are some sets paired that just seem to work in your experience not the typical FOTM or tried and true builds.

• Like 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.