help with deleting characters please

Carbie48

id like to know how i can delete all my characters and then pass all my influence and other things to a new character... i was judged and attacked by the community... i am being forced to start over, because i was forced to defend myself... and now these people refuse to help me... so maybe coming back was a bad idea... since the community has gotten way worse than it was before... 

• Confused 2

could you just rename your global handle? You get one rename I believe.  I think trashing your account is not needed, but I respect your desire for privacy. You get unlimited character renames/transfer  too. 

Edited by duane
Type o
  • Like 3

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

First of all, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience on Homecoming.  However, every community has a few bad apples.  Try to ignore them.  If someone is harassing you, put the offender on global ignore by typing /gignore name and then alert the GMs by typing /petition

Secondly, no one can force you to start over.  If you want to go to a different shard, transfer your character(s) and rename them.  You can also rename your global once if you so desire.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Carbie48 said:

how do you rename your global account? 

I  am away from computer for the night but logged in to the game I am thinking Menu —> Rename down the list.  You get one rename only so choose carefully. 

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

• Retired Game Master
1 hour ago, duane said:

I  am away from computer for the night but logged in to the game I am thinking Menu —> Rename down the list.  You get one rename only so choose carefully. 

Almost.  Login to a character normally, in-game, use "Menu", "Chat Handle..."  It'll display your global name, and if you have a waiting Global Rename token, the "Rename" button.

If you don't have a token, you'll just see OK.  Everyone gets one chance from account creation to rename a global (in case your first toon made isn't your desired global name or chat handle.)  If the name you want is already taken, the token won't be spent.  You'll see an error message and you can try again until it succeeds (or you can try again later when a better muse strikes).

If you don't have a token, you can ask for another one by filing a Support Ticket with a GM.  (Click the link, then "Create".)

Edited by GM Tahquitz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1