One request: cosmetic partial invisibility

hellohello

Just one thing I'd really like some dev to add if they could: the ability to make a toon PARTIALLY stealthed or invisible, so that only some parts of them remain visible and are floating, dismebodied. The result being a toon that is just a floating head, or floating hands, or a floating weapon, or a pair of pants or boots that walk by themselves, etc. It would allow for good portrayal of an invisible person, ghost or poltergeist char concept, etc. Whether this is in the costume creator or a feature in Concealment pool powers, either way

Might this fare better in the Suggestions forum?

I do hear ya.  It would be interesting to have a look that said "ghost" or "phased person".  While that may be some time in coming,  I'd note that some have achieved a similar effect using some of the various "fog" powers that offer a stealth or invisibility element to them.

28 minutes ago, DougGraves said:

I wish I was a little bit taller.  I wish I was a baller.  I wish I had a contact who let me call her.

Great name Doug.  Reminds me of the zombie TV series, one of the security organizations was Filmore-Graves.  It took me way too long to put that together....

1 hour ago, Snarky said:

Great name Doug.  Reminds me of the zombie TV series, one of the security organizations was Filmore-Graves.  It took me way too long to put that together....

I've used Phil Graves but not Filmore Graves, I'll have to use that instead.

• Like 1