Enemy powers

The_Warpact

Can you customize enemies with specific powers? How does it work?

I want to try making missions and have an idea in mind about a new enemy type but want to know how far does it go into customizing of them in regards to specific types.

• Like 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

I believe you can customize their powersets...I did a mission a few weeks ago and it was some form of Malta with sonic attacks, slows, time control and all sorts of other nastiness. They literally locked down the whole group of us trying to run it at 4/8. Nothing like I have ever seen from standard enemies in Malta.

just personal experience.

• Like 1

• Lead Game Master

The custom foes in MA are limited to their own versions of Player Powersets. It sounds like Rookery encountered custom critters who were Sonic Attack/Time Manipulation characters who were dressed up like Malta.

So it's not quite free-form power selection, but it's not as limiting as it may seem at first glance. For instance, you can give critters two attack sets, Or a MM Pets/Armor combo. Or a Control/armor combo. You can't do something like debuff/armor, though.

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!