Additional Appearnce of Powers Suggestions

First I did look as long as I could to see if I can find a similar thread, and did not find any at the time of posting. So sorry if I did miss it.

I would like to suggest to add additional options to existing power customization that could be possible to do, and invite others to suggest some as well.

Bio Armor:Evolving Armor; Please add an alt version that removes the leg bit. the Bio Armor feet just feels like blobs of meat compared to the arms, and it would be nice just to have the monstrous arms.

Edited by divinedragongod

I have an addition to add to this! For Fire and Ice melee, for the sword/greater sword powers, add an option to use the Original coloring for the opposite sword - you can currently select only the Color Tintable version of the opposite sword.

Bio armor is just so ugly, I know it’s good set but just can’t get over the appearance.....would love to just turn some of the effects off.  There’s others too, be nice if it were per power across the board as an option. 

Edited by Incursion

Any way to make the Bio Armor conform to the body or costume more is great in my book. I was also thinking of animations incorporating blobs of transparent biogenic goo, or maybe plates or scales of bone, keratin, or bark (conforming to body, of course). Anything that is not like that...I don't know exactly what it is but it's biological in nature...because it looks like that foam stuff you use to plug holes where bees have nested in your house.

Edited by GGamerGirl

I remain,

The Grumpy Gamer Girl and the Big Green Dragon