Combat jumping loses all enhancements and slots on zoning

Noticed this on a few characters now, with the flow of:

make new character
insta level to 50 using brainstorm cheats

slot up including multiple io's in combat jumping

zone into RV

combat jumping now has 1 slot and 0 enhancements in it (my character notably has fewer enhancement slots than it should)

all set bonuses are also lost so its not just a ui bug it seems

i've also noticed that combat jumping sometimes swaps places in my tray with double jump and detoggles itself, which makes me think somewhere on zone transition the game is confusing cj and dj

When I respec to get the slots back it dousn't seem to happen again, so might just be on first zone?

edit: Actually just gets weirder, same toon this just happened on i respecced in AP, slotted and toggled up, went back into RV and CJ doesn't have any enhancements or slots again

Edited by MJB

• City Council
2 hours ago, MJB said:

When I respec to get the slots back it dousn't seem to happen again, so might just be on first zone?

edit: Actually just gets weirder, same toon this just happened on i respecced in AP, slotted and toggled up, went back into RV and CJ doesn't have any enhancements or slots again

If you can reproduce this with a copied character, can you let us know the character name and server they are from, and your exact steps?

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

"some loser" from indomitable, however this only occurred when I made the second build on the test server (it only has 1 build on indom)

instructions are the same as main post, i'll see if i can get a minimum reproducer

also since making this post i've had this happen without zoning, just coming out of the respec screen. it seems non-deterministic

so apparently i can get my slots back by training up again (though dont get the enhancements back) and apparently this is expected behaviour. when i went back in RV after getting the slots again they stayed put, however due to the inconsistent nature of this bug it might just be a fluke

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it just gets weirder. i went to the trainer to get my slots back and realised all my purple and ATO io's have disappeared... i still have the slots in the powers they were slotted into, but theyre all gone... i still have the set bonuses so it seems its just a UI bug. might be related to going to the trainer again and the game not thinking im level 50? sure enough when i zoned back into RV all the io's came back into their correct slots so maybe not related at all

edit: also it seems i now have exactly the same number of catalysts as catalysed io's that temporarily disappeared... despite them still being catalysed after coming back. so if nothing else its a catalyst dupe bug

Edited by MJB