Merit vendor

Silk

Trying to improve my enhancements and been looking at set IO's.  tha said I have been using paragon/city of heroes wiki bbut dunno what is accurate and what isn't on there.

Mostly I am wondering about this:

hikQZsr.png

and

NbkKjdo.png

I am not seeing these at the merit vendor or the alignment merit vendor in fort trident?  Are these no longer in game, inaccurate in some way.  In the AH I can see heal/absorb stuff but not heal/rech which is from what I gather a little harder to get?

Protip - If you search them with a cap of level 10 on the market only the attuned ones will show. They definitely exist and shouldn't cost much, especially the numina. I'd save my merits for more expensive stuff. Also I don't know if the alignment merit vendors still have anything, as those aren't awarded anymore and only still exist to make it easier to send merits to alts.

The Panacea is a PVP IO, so I think those are available at the Merit Vendor for many Merits. Not sure though. The NUmina Heal/Recharge should be around though, if you check in the...level 30 range I think?

Does the merit vendor not show everything it has for sale unless you are in lvl range or something?  In other npc vendors I can see stuff they are selling even if I can't use it yet?

Okay I think Veelectric Boogaloo is in error tbh.

If you look at the pic these seemed to be specialty IO set piece that can only be had in a specific manner unique to them.

Thus my question remains can you get IO set piece that are heal/rech only...not heal/absord/rech or heal/absord. 

I can see the last two combination in the AH just fine and also see them in the merit vendor but I am not seeing ANY heal/rech combinations

For numina's heal/rech paragon wiki sayd its in the merit vendor for 200 merits but I dont see anything that cost more than 100 merits?

Guessing they no longer exist or did once but were changed?

Be nice to have someone confirm that yes indeed these were changed or just dont exist in homecoming?

Guessing paragon wiki is wrong in this case?

The merit prices on paragon wiki were the prices on live. Everything is MUCH cheaper on Homecoming with all recipes being 100 merits or less.

The Panacea recipes should exist on the merit vendor however keep in mind that due to the Homecoming economy it's often cheaper to use your merits to buy Enhancement Converters and sell those to get inf to buy your enhancements directly rather than buying recipes with merits.

Defender Smash!

The merit prices on paragon wiki were the prices on live. Everything is MUCH cheaper on Homecoming with all recipes being 100 merits or less.

The Panacea recipes should exist on the merit vendor however keep in mind that due to the Homecoming economy it's often cheaper to use your merits to buy Enhancement Converters and sell those to get inf to buy your enhancements directly rather than buying recipes with merits.

I think I found the answer thanks to MunkiLord...  now correct me if I am wrong but he tells me that for example panacea heal/absorb really means it is Heal OR absorb when slotted not both thus heal/absorb/rech is effectively what I am looking for...as it is essentially heal/rech OR absorb/rech...

I dunno why the game or paragon wiki just assumes you know this as if you're looking stuff up there then obviously you don't...lol

It's a problem with trying to learn about this game when you never played before there's too much jargon and knowledge that's just assumed but isn't really mentioned anywhere.

It would be like me saying to someone needing tech help they need to "delete the tequila registry key" with no further explanation when they don't know how to open cmd prompt.....lol

I think I found the answer thanks to MunkiLord...  now correct me if I am wrong but he tells me that for example panacea heal/absorb really means it is Heal OR absorb when slotted not both thus heal/absorb/rech is effectively what I am looking for...as it is essentially heal/rech OR absorb/rech...

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: When absorb was introduced into the game all Healing enhancements were changed to Heal/Absorb. This means that they actually buff both types of powers by the same amount that they used to buff Heal powers. So if a power has only healing or absorb then the enhancement will function as you describe. However if a power has both healing and absorb (such as Wild Bastion) then the enhancement will enhance both the healing and absorb functions of the power.

I'm not entirely sure why the devs opted to do this rather than just make absorb get enhanced by healing enhancements but I suspect that there's some behind the scenes reason for it.

Defender Smash!