Electrically charged ninjas?

Noze

Hello everybody!

I recently returned to the game after a long hiatus, and when I wanted to create a ninja mastermind, the apparently new electrical affinity set caught my eye.

Does anyone of you have experience with that? It seems to have some Def Buffs and Chain Heals, and apparently the ability to have your pets shoot lightning bolts! D:
Are the defense mechanisms of this set enough to keep ninjas alive?
Or is it more of one of the sets that only work well with more robust pets like robots, demons, zombies, etc.?

2 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

EA turns any set into a good tanking build.

I run necro with it and the build just slays.

I have made almost all of the /EA combos as a MM and I can confirm.

I am still working on my Ninja/EA but so far it is promising.  You can keep most of them under your bubble, keep them well healed (with a nice +absorb later).  And you can also give them End for days.  While the +Recharge doesn't effect them the more End they have the more attacks they can do and better the DPS.

The only thing (which I don't know if it'll ever get fixed) is that Amp Up does not work on your pets.  Just other players.  So it is a skippable power.  Defib is like Howling Twilight, you can slot it for End Drain and use that along with discharge to drain a group fast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tacheyon said:

The only thing (which I don't know if it'll ever get fixed) is that Amp Up does not work on your pets.  Just other players.  So it is a skippable power.  Defib is like Howling Twilight, you can slot it for End Drain and use that along with discharge to drain a group fast.

Agreed I typically use it on bosses, AVs, etc to drain them, such a useful power.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.