Story order

LEUGIM6

Hello guys.

I've been trying to find the story order of the arcs and iTrials of the "endgame".

I remember Apex being the first Incarnate TF, then Tinmage, but after that, the "regular" story arcs and iTrials get all confusing.

Does anyone know what stories/arcs/TF/iTrials should be done in the "correct" order, story-wise at least?

Items in brackets are non-Incarnate stories that still continue the Praetoria War story.

Mender Ramiel arc

Apex TF

Tin Mage Mk. II TF

[Sutter TF]

Behavioral Adjustment Facility trial

Lambda Sector trial

Keyes Island Reactor trial

Underground trial

TPN Campus trial

Minds of Mayhem trial

Dark Astoria/Mot story arcs

Dilemma Diabolique trial

[Who Will Die finishes around this time]

Belladonna Vetrano arc

Magisterium trial

[Provost Marchand / Mr. G arcs]

Number Six arc

Justifications (spoilers!):

In BAF, the voice in your head says it wasn't their first choice of target, but Siege and Nightstar's plan forced their hand. They then say Lambda's more what they had in mind.

Anti-Matter rants about the first two trials at the start of Keyes

TPN is broadcasting the truth about Hami and Cole that was learned in the Underground

After the truth's out, Tilman goes into overdrive keeping the population in check. MoM takes her out and Praetoria goes into rebellion.

Dominatrix mentions that Praetoria's falling apart and TPN's broadcasting Resistance propaganda during Dark Astoria.

Magisterium clearly follows on from Dark Astoria.

Who Will Die is hard to place, because the developers basically nuked Statesman and Psyche from the game afterward. I kind of understand why they did it but they went too far. Psyche was in the original version of DD, so I'm placing the ending of the arc between DD and the Magisterium,

Edited by Placta
Took out First/Night Ward. I'm not sure where they fit in the story.
  • Like 1

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

There is no order. Time is not a constant but instead is an illusion that so many desperately cling to in hopes of finding meaning. Look deeper into the moments and you will see that we repeat our lives endlessly, existing in someway outside of any discernable pattern.