Kings Row 2

Chewburkka

The Paladin event in King's Row is bugged so it only initiates when the server reboots, or when a new Kings Row instance is generated.  As a "quick fix" for this issue, the decreased the population limit on Kings Row so an instance gets generated with reasonable regularity.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

Kings Row was changed in order to spawn a new instance at relatively low population in order to make the Paladin Event easier to complete, as it's very often bugged. Currently, the event only starts correctly on a fresh instance, so before this adjustment, the event was basically only complete-able on a server reset.

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.

Ohhh boy (Shakes my head)....

The Burka finally decides to post something here on this great forums of ours. I gave you a like though, just to say welcome (finally lol). Now keep posting! 😁

Good question though; i was considering asking it myself. So thanks for the excellent replies and imput guys. Keep up the good work...

Peace...

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (6pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

This has created a minor problem, in that the long running player event Tanker Tuesday traditionally launches out of Kings Row (another is tonight, on Everlasting, 9pm EDT; join TankHQ global channel if you want to be noticed). 

At any rate, we've had to move these to IP several times to get everyone on the same map. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291