After Transfer, Accolades Not Working

ReindeerEmu

I transferred my Commander Chord tank character to the Excelsior server. I hadn't played the toon in 120+ days. When I logged in as the character I immediately set to gathering all the Atlas Park exploration badges to get the Long Range Teleport Accolade power. It never showed after getting all the badges. I then went to Faultine and got all the Exploration badges there, with the same negative results. Today (4/25) I completed the remaining 3 Task Forces I needed for the Task Force Commander accolade. That accolade never showed. I had completed the other 3 Task Forces and the Scholastic Badge on the original server. I also cannot purchase the LRT power from the P2W vendor. It shows it as purchasable for free, but nothing happens when I click it. So it seems that Accolades are not popping for this toon. Please help. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Faultline said:

I still have no idea why you didn't receive the Long Range Teleporter power alongside the badge, but at least I have a fix for not being able to purchase/claim it from P2W. It will be live on Tuesday.

That is great news to hear about the fix. My mistake on the TFC badge. I thought I had finished Manti. Oh well, I'll get to that later in the week. Thank you for all of your help! 🙂

For what it's worth, those of us who had (and reported-) the same problem with the long range teleporter not granting back when it was introduced likely all still have that issue.

Looking at Winterlight, for instance, about five minutes ago... She's still sans LRT. In spite of having two different zone accolades. 

Edited by Coyotedancer

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice