trollers, pseudopets, and enflame

Hew

So, enflame + singularity stomps butt on a dom.

But on a troller, does enflame get containment/impact damage bonus? Or no. It ticks a lot, and FAST, so I am curious how that works.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I don’t think it does from playing my Grav/Sonic sorcerer (I don’t think pseudopets or patches have ever done containment damage?) but haven’t verified in a combat log. I can confirm however that butts are still being stomped 🙂

Edited by arcane

11 minutes ago, arcane said:

I don’t think it does from playing my Grav/Sonic sorcerer (I don’t think pseudopets or patches have ever done containment damage?) but haven’t verified in a combat log. I can confirm however that butts are still being stomped 🙂

A friend said Go Test On Beta, so I did. No, no bonus damage, but yes.... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, butts are being kicked.

I wonder which is better, grav/kin, or grav/dark. Grav/dark for the pet, and massive bonuses to keep you upright, or kin for self-boosting enflame.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

Hard to say one’s better when they’ll both probably kick ass and both benefit from Singy keeping things grouped tightly. Ofc kin will have better offense so that if you’re comfortable with survivability.

I went Sonic to abuse ally toggles with sorcery, but the changes also make me want a Grav/Storm. I have a Grav/Poison and Grav/Traps too but those are outdated builds now - I think any support set with AoE debuffs or patches is going to synergize well with new Singy.

I will also highly recommend the freshly buffed Teleport Target for dropping Sing mid mob if you haven’t tried it already. Wormhole kind of covers this base but can miss plus not work against level 54 bosses.

Edited by arcane
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, arcane said:

I will also highly recommend the freshly buffed Teleport Target for dropping Sing mid mob if you haven’t tried it already. Wormhole kind of covers this base but can miss plus not work against level 54 bosses.

The new powexec_location cursor should work nicely with that (and Wormhole actually). Must try that out. 

3 hours ago, Carnifax said:

The new powexec_location cursor should work nicely with that (and Wormhole actually). Must try that out. 

What is this new fangled thing?! I MUST try it out! I have a petselect macro I got from someone else that lets me do silly things too!