Collision with Malta Titan's "feet"

Bebe le Strange

Hello!  After being defeated, the Malta Hercules Class Titan's and Zeus Class Titan's "feet" (I suppose that's what they would be called) provide collision and restrict movement through them.  Their bodies offer no restrictions once defeated.  Only the feet do.  I've defeated two Hercules ones before and was pinched between their feet until they de-spawned!  I found it amusing so I never tried to /stuck my way to freedom.

From what I've seen, it happens every time one is defeated and can be annoying at worst if one falls near a door or narrow tunnel.  Nothing game breaking, of course, but it is a bit problematic.

On a side note, I am a badger if it matters!... *pokepoke* ❤️

Oh this is ancient, as in original game behavior. It's done this at least as long as Malta have existed (I1), and maybe before. Any critter using the robot skeleton will do this. I want to say wolves and things that share their skeleton do it too, but maybe not as badly.

A screenshot wouldn't really show the issue. You can't really "see" the blockage - your character just can't move past the defeated foe's feet. It would need a video to really make clear.

I would love to see this fixed though.