Arena Badge Sign-Up: Pentad & Tournament Victor

Cenozoic

Hey, Reunion!

I am hiring supers who are interested in acquiring the hard-to-organize Pentad and Tournament Victor arena badges.  I intend to run both of events consecutively, beginning with Pentad.  We will meet in Pocket D at a day/time TBD in this thread.  You can also reach me in-game @Cenozoic 

• Please reply with your best day & time (UTC) - these badges can be a bummer to coordinate so let's work together

Pentad Victor

This is a 5v5 arena match which awards the Pentad Victor badge to the winning team.  This one takes about 30 minutes from creation to last set of badges.  We will need at least 7 supers.

• Meet in Pocket D a the arena terminals
  • Communication will be via Broadcast (both Pocket D and during arena matches)
  • Cenozoic will set up Custom Pentad match in the Coliseum
  • Blue Team will win each time (I will set up the teams to ensure each of us gets the badge)
    • Red Team will turn off all toggles and not fight back (grab a drink when you zone into the Coliseum and enjoy the show)
  • There will be 2 total Pentad matches
  • After the Pentad, we will start the Swiss Draw

Tournament Victor (Swiss Draw)

This is a single-elimination tournament, which requires a pretty big time commitment.  We will need 5 supers (if you can bring an additional family or friend account, that will save a lot of time if they don't need or want the badge).

With 8 supers, there will be three rounds in the tournament.  For each 3-round tournament, there will be only one "designated winner" per tournament.

Each tournament winner will receive the Tournament Victor badge.  Each tournament will look like this:

• Round #1 - four random 1v1 matches will be created by the arena system. 
    • The "designated winner" should kill the designated loser during the match.  The other three matches can be quit or fought.
      • Designated Loser will not toggle, buff, stealth, or otherwise evade the Designated Winner
      • If the Designated Winner quits, fails, or bugs, then Cenozoic will tag another badger as "Designated Winner"
  • Round #2 - two random 1v1 matches will be created by the arena system.
    • Designated Winner should win again (same player).  To prevent bugs, must be at least 1-0 in kills.
    • Loser v. Loser match should be quit to save time.  Winner does not matter.
  • Rounds #3 - Final 1v1 matchup
    • Designated Winner must win again (at least 1-0 in kills)
  • REPEAT until all badges are Designated Winner

BASIC RULES

• Stay in Pocket D at the arena terminals (unless alting)
  • Communication will be via Broadcast (both Pocket D and during arena matches)
  • Cenozoic will set up the Swiss Draw matches as Cage map events
  • Player #2 will be the "designated winner" - DO NOT ATTACK THIS PLAYER at all during the tournament
  • The amount of badgers = the amount of "tournaments" that we will run
    • Each tournament can take up to 40 minutes, so more family/friend account support, the faster it will go.

So that's the plan.  I am usually online during the weekends, 1600-2400 UTC and sometimes 0000-0500 UTC.  Let me know if you are interested!

formerly @JimmyVine (on Infinity & Victory)

currently @Cenozoic (on Reunion)

Cenozoic (Mind/Psionic Dominator) ... Los Infiernos (Fire/Devices Blaster) ... Slof (Stone/Spines Tanker) ... Zen's Furnace (Illusion/Dark Controller) ... Cryovolcano (Earth/Cold Controller)

• 2 weeks later

Kherdia,

Great catching up with you today!  As it stands, myself and 2 SG mates are available.  They will not be seeking badges (faster for Swiss Draw).

formerly @JimmyVine (on Infinity & Victory)

currently @Cenozoic (on Reunion)

Cenozoic (Mind/Psionic Dominator) ... Los Infiernos (Fire/Devices Blaster) ... Slof (Stone/Spines Tanker) ... Zen's Furnace (Illusion/Dark Controller) ... Cryovolcano (Earth/Cold Controller)

Nice idea.

Me and a friend would each be interested in these badges on our respective badge hunter characters.

I think we can be available most evening hours CET/UK time, preferably on Friday or Saturday, if we know well enough in advance.

@RogerWilco in game.

We do not have any "extra" accounts atm.

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png

Kameron here.  I have an alt badger that I could bring along 🙂  I'm usually online, just send me a tell or whatever.

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

[snip snip]
Sorry for cutting through this, but…
This was a time proposition, then I encountered an unforeseen event and saturday evening is no longer an option for me.

Would saturday afternoon or sunday anytime be acceptable ?
Even tonight ?

Edited by Jactari