Cannot log in to the game.

fhfwolfy

I'm also having a conection problem . I click om "Play"snd nothing happens, And the GMs are useless I their lack of assistance. I'vr tried to get them to tell which files to move/remove but they'vr done nothing but sit in their thumbds and twiddle them/ Frustrating,

I tried logging in using my login and password from this site.  Says I entered invalid user name or password.  Am I supposed to register for Homecoming some where else?

Canthro - once you've created a username and password for this site (the forums), you need to go here to create a game account and password -

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/account/

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Hi , got the same problems as you have DarkBld3. Cant even login to the actual game itself ?? 

"The game client was unable to login to the login server etc ... "

I've made a game account connected to my login info in the forums so its not that .

Tried every tip ive found here in the forums with no luck .

Checked my firewall settings and allowed every activity for tequila and the game itself....

Have no clue what to do next ?

• 1 month later

I'm getting the account name or password invalid error message, tried resetting password a few times, even used a second email to try a slightly different account name, but didn't change anything, just tried pausing antivirus protection, same error...  pls give entire https: so I can try that...

I'm getting the account name or password invalid error message, tried resetting password a few times, even used a second email to try a slightly different account name, but didn't change anything, just tried pausing antivirus protection, same error...  pls give entire https: so I can try that...

I'm not suggesting that this necessarily your problem, but the most common cause of your issue is in assuming that your forum username/password work in the game...they do not...You have to set up a separate game account/password here: https://forums.homecomingservers.com/account/

Hope that helps!

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

For the past few days, Tequila is acting like it's patching something, then just pops off my screen. Have tried restarting router. Running Windows 10. Game worked prior to this. Any help would be appreciated.

I've had Tequila corrupt itself on me in the past and do something similar.  Doing a clean install of it fixed the issue.  I will say I have been using Creamsoda longer than I used Tequila and have not encountered this issue with it.

Hi , got the same problems as you have DarkBld3. Cant even login to the actual game itself ?? 

"The game client was unable to login to the login server etc ... "

I've made a game account connected to my login info in the forums so its not that .

Tried every tip ive found here in the forums with no luck .

Checked my firewall settings and allowed every activity for tequila and the game itself....

Have no clue what to do next ?

Open a command prompt and type in ipconfig /flushdns to remove remnant or outdated DNS entries.  I would then reboot and try again.