Mids Reborn - just checking

I went to midsreborn.com, or at least tried to, but my anti-malware flagged the site as trojan infested and warned me off.  I'm guessing that's a false positive, but I'm just double-checking before I continue to site and download anything.  Anyone else seen this?  Has there been a past problem with it that may have flagged the site long-term in anti-malware programs?  Maybe I'm going to the wrong site for the program?

As long as you get it from Mids Reborn: Hero Designer you should be fine.  It does sometimes trigger a false positive.  I have not had any issues or infections from it.

Which one may I ask?  If it's Malwarebytes it would not surprise me.

Want to see my current list of characters?  Want to know more about me than you ever wanted to know?

Wish Granted!   Check out the 'About Me' in my profile:   KauaiJim - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

17 hours ago, KauaiJim said:

As long as you get it from Mids Reborn: Hero Designer you should be fine.  It does sometimes trigger a false positive.  I have not had any issues or infections from it.

Which one may I ask?  If it's Malwarebytes it would not surprise me.

Yep, it's Malwarebytes.  Caught me offguard because I never see it do anything like that.  I take it false positives are common with it's browser function?  I really need to remove it anyway, and put it to USB drive.  I'd always intended it as a secondary AV software in case the first was compromised for any reason.

• Like 1