Help with cutscenes.

Dahkness

If you turned npc dialogue off from all of your chat boxes then you wont see the chat bubbles during cutscenes.  I added npc dialogue and cutscene captions to one of the extra tabs so they arent flooding my chat but i still see the chat bubbles.

The black bars only reaching halfway i believe is a problem with very high resolutions.  I run 1920x1080 and dont have any problems.  If you use a resolution with an aspect ratio wider then 16:9 i believe is when this starts to become a problem.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheZag said:

If you turned npc dialogue off from all of your chat boxes then you wont see the chat bubbles during cutscenes.  I added npc dialogue and cutscene captions to one of the extra tabs so they arent flooding my chat but i still see the chat bubbles.

The black bars only reaching halfway i believe is a problem with very high resolutions.  I run 1920x1080 and dont have any problems.  If you use a resolution with an aspect ratio wider then 16:9 i believe is when this starts to become a problem.

It's actually not the aspect ratio.  It's simply very high resolutions.

The game isn't REALLY letterboxing the video.
It's faking it.
When they reworked the cut scenes (forgetting which Issue), they added arbitrarily long black blocks top and bottom to simulate the aspect ratio.
The cut scene is still rendering full-resolution.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

On 5/22/2021 at 9:41 AM, TheZag said:

I may be blind. I can’t find NPC dialogue anywhere. Would you be so kind to hold my hand and walk me to it?

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch