Old Live Player Looking For New Char Team up.

Gerty

So I played way back when this game was still live and just installed homecoming. Was wondering if anyone wants to group up together with new characters? I am super flexible time wise and I play on excelsior. 

Your best bet may be to head down to the Excelsior-specific forum and see if anything is brewing. People organize all sorts of things in the individual server fora.

ETA: The Excelsior forum is here. Checking out the Homecoming Discord is also a good option, if you're a Discord user. 

Edited by Coyotedancer

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

2 hours ago, Gerty said:

So I played way back when this game was still live and just installed homecoming. Was wondering if anyone wants to group up together with new characters? I am super flexible time wise and I play on excelsior. 

Welcome Back!  Look at Yomo's whizbang give away thread on the first page of general discussion.  And get some of the give away!  

For long term teaming (serious, o soooooo serious 🙂 teaming there are Super Groups.  i finally joined one.  Chill group, good decision.  For PUGs there is LFG, pretty darned active on Excelsior and now with 10% less Knuckleheads.  (We cannot guarantee any minimum amount of knuckleheads.  I get around 15-20% YMMV)

There are some great Super Groups that have posted in Excelsior forum.  Or just head to Atlas and explore by shouting LF Super Group.  an....interesting....way to explore the community.

Welcome back home. There have been a lot of changes here on Homecoming since the game was live. You’re going to want to check the guide section and patch notes to get your bearings first. Don’t worry about grouping there are plenty of teams running on Excelsior, just check the LFG chat channel. People are constantly making new alts so there is always something going on for all player levels.

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)