Able to TP lvl 54 EBs with Fd Space in a ITF

Dahkness

I am only able to do this on the third mission and it works for every EB. I also noticed it brings the lvl down of the EB after they get teleported.  Would love this to be a perma change for every EB at 54 🙂

Edited by Dahkness

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

• Dahkness changed the title to Able to TP lvl 54 EBs with Fd Space in a ITF
5 minutes ago, Dahkness said:

I am only able to do this on the third mission and it works for every EB. I also noticed it brings the lvl down of the EB after they get teleported.  Would love this to be a perma change for every EB at 54 🙂

To be clear, you're saying that a power is able to change the security level of an enemy, specifically the EBs in the ITF? Is that the bug you're describing?

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

9 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

To be clear, you're saying that a power is able to change the security level of an enemy, specifically the EBs in the ITF? Is that the bug you're describing?

Yup! It only works on the third mission (Stop Romulus). It’s the strangest thing. So yeah there lvl also changes. But if you don’t kill them fast enough there lvl will creep back to 54. It’s very useful to keep them herded up when you don’t have taunt with just slows.

I run a boat load of ITFs and I was waiting since fold space went live to post this. It’s a odd one for sure.  Figured I’d share my findings.

Edited by Dahkness

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch