Patron choice bugged?

LdyPirate

20 hours ago, Wavicle said:

You can respec into a different choice.

I was just at the beginning of the arc, where you talk to the Arbiter to choose one. I hadn't talked to the patron and started the line or anything. You talk to the Arbiter, view the plaques then talk to him again and choose one.

I'm pretty sure once you make your choice, that's it. Aside from the different story arc, the only thing it really affects is which badge you get at the end. All four pools are unlocked when you finish the arc.

So if wanted Black Scorpion's mace powers but accidentally clicked Scirocco, it is okay.

If you wanted Black Scorpion for his The Stinger badge, you can just go to Ouroboros and do his (relatively quick) arc for it. Alternatively, players will often announce they are running a certain patron's arc so that others may benefit from the... benefits. 

Yeah, doing any Patron's arc unlocks access to all the pools. If you want the badge for a different patron, you can just hit up Ouro. (Basically this was made possible so people could collect the badge for all four instead of being limited to just one.)