Ability to display Global instead/as well as local name

I am terrible at remembering which alts which SG members have. Is there a way that either

a) an option could be added to display Global, instead of, local names in chat and in team uis

b) global name can be added as an option like SG or title and display over a players head (either by default, on mouse over or when selected as p[er the other similar options)

One thing I do that might help you a little is setup key binds for global channels with local name display. I bind to the keys that have default binds that close windows which annoys me, so m, n, c, also b, the first/third person toggle. But obviously can do it wherever you like or macro it.

Bind is /bind m beginchat /send "name of channel"[$name]

So with that I hit m and type. When I hit enter it sends to the channel in the form @global[local] message

Could be pretty easily adjusted for your purposes using /team, /SG and /coalition instead of /send channel but I'm not sure what the $ alias is for global name. If you find that would just depend how many bugs you can stand and how successful you are getting SG mates to do it. Doubt it'll help with team but could be a useful stopgap til your suggestion gets implemented

• 3 weeks later