Island rum is just a black screen

fancy ketchup

Not sure what happened but since the servers went down earlier this week -when i click on island rum it just opens a blank black screen. I think it was running updates when the servers went kaput.

Im running mac osx high sierra 10.13.xx. Admittedly i am not the most computer savvy person in the world but things were running fine up until this point.

I re-downloaded island rum  and put the old one aside— the new one did the same thing. I uninstalled/reinstalled home brew but then  had some errors when trying to uninstall wine.. im not sure the proper way to uninstall wine.. or anything else and while there are many guides online im either too computer illiterate or have uninstalled/reinstalled so much junk at this point that I am just kind of lost and not sure where to re-restart.  Am I beyond help? 

Gonna ping @GM Manga to spotlight the thread

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

On 6/26/2021 at 4:49 PM, virtubob said:

Ok found the fix, just use the new installer. 

How did I not see this post?? Geeze I'm blind. thank you for pointing that out. I am downloading the Homecoming Launcher now! 😄  Big Thanks to Manga for all their hard work!