Cho Ge, broken contact?

I've been trying for days to find the method to get this guy to show up on my mission roster/contacts list. However after almost completely depleting the skyline/steel canyon contacts list I still haven't seen them yet. Any ideas if this guy is a broken contact with no referencing source now or if there is some arcane way of getting him to be picked up as a contact? I've done skyline bank robbery preventions hero side til the radio contact lists are empty.

52 minutes ago, GraspingVileTerror said:

I can't recall exactly, but I believe if you have Sgt. Suzanne Bernhard, Karen Parker, or Warren Trudeau, then you can't get Cho Ge.  I believe they're all mutually exclusive, since they offer the same Natural storylines.

I think.

This is correct: https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Category:Hero_Contacts_Level_15-19

The contacts in a given origin column all offer the same missions.  You can only have one per origin per character.

Edited by Yuro
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yuro said:

This is correct: https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Category:Hero_Contacts_Level_15-19

The contacts in a given origin column all offer the same missions.  You can only have one per origin per character.

Some of the old wikis must be out of date on mission lists. I was doing my best to avoid contact Suzanne this whole time for no good reason.

• Haha 1

This is one of the main reasons I never solo Blueside.  You cannot complete everything, or if you do it is a miracle and requires days of research.  Redside.  Stop Exp.  Do all contacts.  Sometimes have to open a contact.  Blueside....start guessing.  

• Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, Snarky said:

This is one of the main reasons I never solo Blueside.  You cannot complete everything, or if you do it is a miracle and requires days of research.  Redside.  Stop Exp.  Do all contacts.  Sometimes have to open a contact.  Blueside....start guessing.  

These days, I'm pretty much leveling as much as possible via Tip missions. Then I can go back later and do the arcs I want via Ouro.

I solo every arc redside about once per year on a completionist toon. Stopping experience and doing every arc and side mission. Havent decided what to go with yet next run. Last run started in oct and ended in feb

10 hours ago, RikOz said:

These days, I'm pretty much leveling as much as possible via Tip missions. Then I can go back later and do the arcs I want via Ouro.

You cannot do all content via ouro though. The Spirit Dragon Scroll mission is one that doesn't seem to be plausible to do this way. Easiest way.. Be level 15-19, be natural origin, freeze xp, unlock contacts til you get cho ge or one of his parallels, usually happens pretty fast for those interested.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex