Shining Stars arc in Atlas Park.

Sunsette

Tell me that someone didn't test their story arc for a group without telling me that someone didn't test their story arc for a group.

Have been two-manning it with a friend in RP. We're two missions in. So far:

1. Every NPC who is supposed to walk up and talk to you is incredibly confused about what they're doing. Every single one of them just... walks to one of us then to the other one of us, in a never ending loop. Doesn't matter how close or far apart we are. When we're adjacent to each other, it looks like twinshot is having a seizure. And then it just stacks with each successive NPC that's supposed to be talking to us, so that by the end of the 'visit the base' mission, we are being mobbed by paparazzi.
  2. Exiting the base deposits everyone at the exact same location; a simultaneous exit results in overlapping collision so that we were trapped until one of us used the LRT to escape.

Will update thread if there are further grievous glitches.

irregulars book logo noby white.png

Sundered Marches: The Website | The Official Soundtrack!

Its a good opportunity to say that a good bit of the arc needs a rework so its not a bad tutorial or to not have twinshot automatically pop up.  I would prefer to be reminded to go to the hollows and faultline.

• Like 2

This arc has been a bit of a mess since it was introduced. I remember at one point multiple Twinshot's would show up to greet you after entering the base. In the grand scale of CoH it isn't a horrible mess but maybe a bit confusing if you are new to the game. 

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.