Hybrid toggle

Any chance the hybrid incarnate powers could be made actual toggles rather than toggles you have to keep remembering to turn on? Not sure if it's impossible or prohibitively difficult but being able to keep them toggled on would help me a lot. Just let the effects degrade to zero when the downtime comes due? And I suppose we'd need it to be optional or people who like to control when they're getting the buff would feel nerfed. I'd be willing to trade having it down sometimes for the big fights for the benefit of all the uptime I miss because I forget it.

The hybrid toggle is 120 seconds up, 120 seconds down. It's a balance thing; it's not supposed to be on all the time.

Treat it like another clicky and you'll better remember when to use it, or just put it as your auto-exec.

Or since they have no downside just turn them into click powers. If the intention was to have them work for so long then recharge then have them work that way. It's not game breaking but it is an annoyance having to keep turning on something labled as a toggle.

• 3 weeks later