MA/SD Build advice - Endurance Heavy

Crysis

So I created a great theme/costume for a scrapper, and the powersets that appealed to me were Martial Arts and Shield Defense.  I've played MA plenty with SR, both here and back on Live, and I've several Shield characters across Scrapper, Brute, Tanks and Stalkers.

But this gal...she's VERY thirsty for Endurance.  I've whittled down my attack chain, have slots to spare, so I picked up Body Mastery for both Conserve Power and Physical Perfection.  That helps, and I'm sure Incarnates can help even more, but no matter what I find myself thirsty for END.  

Here's what I'm running now....planned for Positional DEF caps, high S/L resists (65%) and trying to keep Active Defense doubled up as well as eventually will take Radial Ageless for the extra DDR.  So I think I've got everything figured out about as survivable as possible, but just looking for any advice on tweaks I can make to get my Endurance burn rate down a bit more.  I will of course pursue the Accolades.

On HC, plenty of ways to mitigate this with Recovery serum, base buffs, Combat buffs from P2W vendor, etc.  I just would like to try to be a little more self sustaining.

Thoughts?

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

MinuteMa'am: Level 50 Mutation Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Martial Arts
Secondary Power Set: Shield Defense
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Storm Kick -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Deflection -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(7), RedFrt-Def(9), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(11)
Level 2: Cobra Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(13), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(15), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), Mk'Bit-Dam%(17)
Level 4: Battle Agility -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-ResDam%(21), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(23), ShlWal-Def(23), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(25)
Level 6: Focus Chi -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25), GssSynFr--Build%(27)
Level 8: True Grit -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-ResDam(27), ResDam-I(29), Pnc-Heal/+End(29), Pnc-Heal(31), Prv-Absorb%(31)
Level 10: Active Defense -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 14: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(33), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(33)
Level 16: Against All Odds -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Crippling Axe Kick -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(36)
Level 20: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(36), RedFrt-Def(36)
Level 24: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Dragon's Tail -- SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(39), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(40)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(40), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(42), Ksm-ToHit+(42)
Level 30: Phalanx Fighting -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Eagles Claw -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(42), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(43), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), TchofDth-Dam%(45)
Level 35: Shield Charge -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Rchg(46), Arm-Dam%(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)
Level 38: One with the Shield -- ResDam-I(A)
Level 41: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 44: Grant Cover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(48), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(48), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(50), PrfShf-Acc/Rchg(50), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(50)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(19), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(19), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(21)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 50: Void Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Interface 
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
------------

Edited by Crysis
Realized I posted wrong build....

At a quick glance in Mids, you should be end sustainable with room to spare once you do your accolades + get your Incarnates. About -0.5 EPS attacking at full speed then, or 3+ minutes to drain. Ageless gives you a full bar of end every 2 minutes. That alone would be enough, and you have CP on top.

Edited by nihilii

1 hour ago, nihilii said:

At a quick glance in Mids, you should be end sustainable with room to spare once you do your accolades + get your Incarnates. About -0.5 EPS attacking at full speed then, or 3+ minutes to drain. Ageless gives you a full bar of end every 2 minutes. That alone would be enough, and you have CP on top.

Yeah about what I was thinking.  I can get by carrying some Serums and maybe using a Survival Amplifier until I get Ageless.

You can skip a lot of the more tedious slotting by grabbing Weave.  I know it's going to increase your EPS when you're already complaining about the costs, but Serums cost near nothing at 10k a pop and can be stacked to 50 when purchased. Once at 50 you shouldn't even need them with Ageless be it yours or of other people.

You could then drop some of those 6 slotted Makos, change the Performance Shifters in Physical Perfection for Synapse, full Touch of Death in Eagle Claw for Hectacomb, or move things so you can have a FF proc in Dragon's Tail (not that you have a lot of CDs to begin with, but it's a damn waste not abusing FF in Dragon Tail).

This all hinges on being comfortable spamming Serums while under 50 though.

*scoffs at non Consume characters*

Edited by Sovera

1 hour ago, Sovera said:

You can skip a lot of the more tedious slotting by grabbing Weave.  I know it's going to increase your EPS when you're already complaining about the costs, but Serums cost near nothing at 10k a pop and can be stacked to 50 when purchased. Once at 50 you shouldn't even need them with Ageless be it yours or of other people.

You could then drop some of those 6 slotted Makos, change the Performance Shifters in Physical Perfection for Synapse, full Touch of Death in Eagle Claw for Hectacomb, or move things so you can have a FF proc in Dragon's Tail (not that you have a lot of CDs to begin with, but it's a damn waste not abusing FF in Dragon Tail).

This all hinges on being comfortable spamming Serums while under 50 though.

*scoffs at non Consume characters*

I already have Weave, but perhaps should change the slotting up there.

I don’t mind the serums nor the Amplifiers that much but was trying to do this without either pre-50.  Might just have to suck it up and hit the syringe.

2 hours ago, Crysis said:

I already have Weave, but perhaps should change the slotting up there.

I don’t mind the serums nor the Amplifiers that much but was trying to do this without either pre-50.  Might just have to suck it up and hit the syringe.

Uh, so you do. I must be becoming blind in my old age.

*checks again*

Yeah, everything is in place, nothing much more that can be added other than maybe considering taking the hit to damage and switch to Brute. The 10% defense from Storm Kick would alleviate a lot of your slotting choices (though not particularly helping in the EPS other than the stacks of recovery from the Brute ATO).

I believe this is as good as it gets and it's pretty damn solid.

19 hours ago, Sovera said:

Uh, so you do. I must be becoming blind in my old age.

*checks again*

Yeah, everything is in place, nothing much more that can be added other than maybe considering taking the hit to damage and switch to Brute. The 10% defense from Storm Kick would alleviate a lot of your slotting choices (though not particularly helping in the EPS other than the stacks of recovery from the Brute ATO).

I believe this is as good as it gets and it's pretty damn solid.

Hit 48 last night and with Physical Perfection the END issues are fixed.  

I think since I’m headed for Ageless Radial anyways (for the added DDR) I’ll see if that allows me to drop Body Mastery entirely for late game.  If I do that likely will respec into Fire epic for Fireball.  Having another AOE feels like it would def help and it’s a typed damage so that helps also.  Depending how I slot I may even hit Incarnate capped DEF for at least melee.

I also swapped slotting for Shield Charge and Dragons Tail.  No impact to stats but It felt to me like DT was the better place for the FF+Rech proc since giving Shield Charge the ATO’s (and that’s often my opener for a spawn) made more sense.  Can always swap back if I find I don’t like it as much.

3 hours ago, Crysis said:

Hit 48 last night and with Physical Perfection the END issues are fixed.  

I think since I’m headed for Ageless Radial anyways (for the added DDR) I’ll see if that allows me to drop Body Mastery entirely for late game.  If I do that likely will respec into Fire epic for Fireball.  Having another AOE feels like it would def help and it’s a typed damage so that helps also.  Depending how I slot I may even hit Incarnate capped DEF for at least melee.

I also swapped slotting for Shield Charge and Dragons Tail.  No impact to stats but It felt to me like DT was the better place for the FF+Rech proc since giving Shield Charge the ATO’s (and that’s often my opener for a spawn) made more sense.  Can always swap back if I find I don’t like it as much.

I did not try MA on a Scrapper. But on a Tanker MA's AoE damage was like watching paint dry, it will definitely enjoy a second AoE and Dragon Tail is going to act like a nitro boost with FF.

If you're going to aim for incarnate for melee and splitting your ATO  it opens possibilities like ditching Cobra Strike and instead taking Crane Kick with another FF and a KB>KD.