question about equip/train powers

momentarygrace

Hi yall, I've played back on Live and now here, have had masterminds before but they aren't an AT I have the most experience with. I have a question about the 'equip mercenaries', 'train beasts' type powers every mastermind set has.

The power description always says, "and you can only Train/Equip/etc. your Henchmen once with this power."

What does that mean? Once per session? So if I log out and log in again later, summon minions, I should equip/train them again, yes or no? If they die and I re-summon them in the same session, should I re-equip/train?

Thanks for any help!

It means that the power only works once per buff., just buff pets once with each one.  IF they die, you'll have to re-do it. But the power is a PBAOE buff off the one you target, thus buffing all pets with upgrades that do not have the one you tossed, etc..

1 hour ago, JJDrakken said:

It means that the power only works once per buff., just buff pets once with each one.  IF they die, you'll have to re-do it. But the power is a PBAOE buff off the one you target, thus buffing all pets with upgrades that do not have the one you tossed, etc..

So is it desirable to buff every pet? Or is there no benefit to doing that?

Like he said, it's a pbaoe buff and all henchies are affected, so only do it once.  Note - any that out of line of sight, like behind a corner or column, will not get the buff.  You can quickly verify they did in the buff icons. 

Edited by Hedgefund
  • Like 1