Halloween Additional Events!

Dacy

• Retired Community Rep

If you came to the Witch's House last year, I have some great new stuff this year! If you missed it last year, check it out this year!  Opening in October (hoping for the beginning of October, but still at work, so we'll see).

In addition, there will be a Costume Contest on Halloween at 8 PM  EST, with billions in prizes. This is brought to you by the sg Federation of Xzianthia and the fun folks from the DawL House Discord server! It will take place in a specially made venue inside the Witch's House (look behind you when you enter the portal). Categories will be: Most Beautiful, Horrifying, Monstrous, Mystical, and Overall. Hope to see you there!

And, we have the Halloween Extravaganza. This is a massive giveaway spanning the servers Everlasting, Excelsior, Torchbearer, and Indomitable. (No interest could be roused from Reunion, but if you're on Reunion and you'd like to host in your base, I'd be happy to include you! Treats provided). Donations happily accepted!  We'll be giving away everything from catalysts to superpacks, ATOs and influence, so stop by a participating base! (promotions coming fairly soon as to which bases at what times.) The Witch's House will definitely be handing out treats again!

-Dacy

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Oh that video is SPOOKY. And I think I totally have a character for the costume contest!

I'm new in these parts - can you tell me what server this is meant to be on?

• Like 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

• Retired Community Rep

The giveaway will be on all shards except Reunion (unless someone steps forward). The info for the base in this promo is at the end; everlasting, base code boo-17189, opening in October.  And welcome!!

-Dacy

Great, thank you! I can't wait to check it out! It looks so cool!

• Like 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

6 hours ago, Dacy said:

If you came to the Witch's House last year, I have some great new stuff this year! If you missed it last year, check it out this year!  Opening in October (hoping for the beginning of October, but still at work, so we'll see).

In addition, there will be a Costume Contest on Halloween at 8 PM  EST, with billions in prizes. This is brought to you by the sg Federation of Xzianthia and the fun folks from the DawL House Discord server! It will take place in a specially made venue inside the Witch's House (look behind you when you enter the portal). Categories will be: Most Beautiful, Horrifying, Monstrous, Mystical, and Overall. Hope to see you there!

And, we have the Halloween Extravaganza. This is a massive giveaway spanning the servers Everlasting, Excelsior, Torchbearer, and Indomitable. (No interest could be roused from Reunion, but if you're on Reunion and you'd like to host in your base, I'd be happy to include you! Treats provided). Donations happily accepted!  We'll be giving away everything from catalysts to superpacks, ATOs and influence, so stop by a participating base! (promotions coming fairly soon as to which bases at what times.) The Witch's House will definitely be handing out treats again!

-Dacy

I hate scary things, but I am absolutely going to check this out! 

• Like 1

That looks sick, so of course I'll be working on Halloween.  Still, good work, and have fun!

• Like 1

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• Retired Community Rep
54 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

That looks sick, so of course I'll be working on Halloween.  Still, good work, and have fun!

It'll be open more than just Halloween, so stop by! Only giving out treats on Halloween, but stop by after and I'll be happy to give you something. 🙂 This should be open all of October and a bit beyond, but not positive of the opening date yet.

-Dacy

• Like 1