At what level did you make 6x Tier4 incarnate?

cohRock

On 9/11/2021 at 6:22 PM, Cyrickain13 said:

What do you do with the Threads afterwards? I have 1500+ to spend

For tough incarnate trials those things are PRICELESS.  Cosmic Council SG does a Really Hard Way Magisterium Trial every Saturday on Excelsior.  Part of the strategy is a full tray of incarnate inspirations for everyone in the league.   Many costing 30 threads each.  Wonder who is buying those inspirations on the market?  People who roll hard on content.  I run a lot of 50 content because i learned how to farm my own alts to 50 in a couple hours.  And the farmers earn threads / emps as i do it.  Therefore i always have incarnate threads to use

9 hours ago, Snarky said:

For tough incarnate trials those things are PRICELESS.  Cosmic Council SG does a Really Hard Way Magisterium Trial every Saturday on Excelsior.  Part of the strategy is a full tray of incarnate inspirations for everyone in the league.   Many costing 30 threads each.  Wonder who is buying those inspirations on the market?  People who roll hard on content.  I run a lot of 50 content because i learned how to farm my own alts to 50 in a couple hours.  And the farmers earn threads / emps as i do it.  Therefore i always have incarnate threads to use

You really don't need to buy incarnate inspirations other than the ultimates to level shift. Just have a few people with team red insps, even the medium sized +25% aoe red insp is plenty. You just cluster close and pop 8. Everyone else can keep a handful of personal reds for an extended fight against tyrant, you get 20 slots and you really dont need to use any insps to get to tyrant. You dont need to spend your threads for RHW on anything other than the ultimates.

Protip - i use my farmer with all insps disabled except red and break free with team insps enabled and throw all the large reds, team reds, med/large break free, and team break free insps into my sg base.

Currently on fire.

3 hours ago, DreadShinobi said:

You really don't need to buy incarnate inspirations other than the ultimates to level shift. Just have a few people with team red insps, even the medium sized +25% aoe red insp is plenty. You just cluster close and pop 8. Everyone else can keep a handful of personal reds for an extended fight against tyrant, you get 20 slots and you really dont need to use any insps to get to tyrant. You dont need to spend your threads for RHW on anything other than the ultimates.

Protip - i use my farmer with all insps disabled except red and break free with team insps enabled and throw all the large reds, team reds, med/large break free, and team break free insps into my sg base.

Most of Cosmic Council's fights against Tyrant in Really Hard Way are not extended.  Our last run was not a full League.  17 if I remember right.  Not our best damage League by far. But with the strategy used Tyrant was down in about a minute. I much prefer burning the inspirations (I am not short on Inf or threads) and getting the job done rather than be frugal and battle him for a long drawn out battle.  Once the Lores drop due to time or multiple deaths it just get harder and harder.