What is Schedule of Hami and MSR on Excelsior?

seaborndan

The event calendar doesn't include the nightly Hami raid at, like, 8/9pm Central? (He said, with no confidence whatsoever.) That's pretty consistent, and they rarely need to advertise for it because people just show up.

In addition to that and the calendar, there are frequent Hami's and MSRs throughout the week as league leaders like myself have time and energy to do them. I run MSR's several nights a week at 10pm Central, though I may start earlier - I don't have any kind of schedule for that at all.

Welcome to Ex! See you soon!

On 9/10/2021 at 3:21 PM, seaborndan said:

Do the Hami raids start in the Abyss or Eden, usually?

Yes, they do.

OK, fine. I *think* the scheduled ones start in The Hive and maybe move to The Abyss. My best advice for people is to start using /search around the start time to see where it appears there is a build up of players.

On 9/10/2021 at 3:21 PM, seaborndan said:

Yeah, I just noticed that.  Do the Hami raids start in the Abyss or Eden, usually?

As far as I can tell, there are generally two sets of Hami raids. One is in they Abyss, seems to take place early afternoons (Eastern time, around 4-5pm - but it's not as consistent) and the other is in the Hive, (accessed via Eden) at 9:00 to 9:30 Eastern. As a bit of a heads up, this one fills fairly fast, usually, so a lot of folks get there early. And the zone caps at 50, so if you are late, you may not get in. If you're on time, you still may not get in. So, be early. 

Around 8:15pm Eastern, you may want to start using /search and check The Hive to see how many folks are there. Some folks hide, so as soon as you see 25-30 folks in zone, you better get drop what you're doing and head over. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The daily hami raid is scheduled for 10pm EST. I would recommend you get to the hive by 9:30pm since it does tend to fill up pretty fast and we rarely need to advertise it. When I run the raid I try to at least announce it on the Excelsior TF channel.

• Like 1

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)