Mind/Martial/Psi Build

SableShrike

Can't remember if I ever got around to posting my Dom setup last year.  I used to play about with Mind Controllers over a decade ago on Live, but they never wound up feeling right.  I liked the Blastery aspect of Mind, but lack of routine Containment left Mind struggling versus groups that other sets melt through.  Doms just don't have that issue, so that's why I reworked this as a Dom.

This was initially a concept "Syndicate assassin" character, but it actually turned out pretty solid.  I only have Trick Shot and Masterful Throw for Martial attacks, but they complement Mind's already decent Psi damage well.  Both hit like a truck, and were all I wound up needing after numerous respecs.

I tried a number of builds with the melee powers, but Mind leans heavily on Terrify as your "every spawn" control.  Sticking with the best DPA ranged attacks from both sets lets this flow in combat a lot more naturally.  Levitate and Shuriken are just for low-level work; I never use em after Terrify and Masterful are available.

Why no Explosive Shuriken?  Trick Shot does less versus one target than Explosive Shuriken would, but Trick Shot's multiple hits mean it winds up doing FAR more damage against multiple targets.  With a faster activation and recharge.  For less Endurance. 34 levels earlier than you can get Explosive.

Yeah, Explosive Shuriken really kinda sucks...  Where the hell do we even hide something that big?  Nature's pocket?

The changes to the Concealment pool have helped this build immensely; you can do some tricky stuff with Stealth and Confusion powers.  Playing around with Confuse is half the fun of Mind, and with Coercive's proc you'll now spread Confusion AoE.

I wound up trying to build for perma-Dom without taking Hasten because I knew I would be taking Link Minds in my Epic.  I wanted to just set Link Minds to autofire and forget about it.  Link Minds is perma in this build, as well.

Lo and behold, not only does this have perma-Dom (at 82.9 sec recharge) without Hasten/Incarnate choice, but I wound up softcapped to Ranged Defense with almost no effort.  During combat, you lose a lot Stealth's Defense, but are still sitting at 45% Ranged as well as 25% to Melee/AoE.  As a Martial we also get Caltrops at 28, meaning everything is stuck fighting you at Ranged position.

If you rock Attuned IOs, you ought to have Permadom exemplaring down until you hit level 21 or lower.  At that point, your Red Fortunes and Sting of the Manticore turn off and you lose it.  In layman's terms, this means anything beyond level 22 you should have Permadom for.

I'll typically alternate Mass Confusion and Total Domination when they're up, but your real workhorses are Terrify, Dominate, and Confuse.  Mass Hypnosis is a "get out of debt free" power; you can essentially reset the fight if it's going bad.

Seers Radial and Barrier will allow you to stack Defense as needed, but honestly you can go with any Incarnates you choose.  The base build doesn't really "need" any Incarnate to function, so you can use whatever.

Cheers!

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.9
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Sable Shrike: Level 50 Mutation Dominator
Primary Power Set: Mind Control
Secondary Power Set: Martial Assault
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Levitate -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(A)
Level 1: Shuriken Throw -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(A)
Level 2: Dominate -- BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-Acc/Hold:30(3), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(5), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(19), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(21), Apc-Dmg:50(21)
Level 4: Trick Shot -- Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(A), Apc-Acc/Rchg:50(5), Apc-Dmg/Rchg:50(7), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx:50(7), Apc-Dam%:50(17)
Level 6: Confuse -- CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg:50(A), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg:50(23), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg:50(37), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx:50(39), CrcPrs-Conf:50(39), CrcPrs-Conf%:50(39)
Level 8: Mass Hypnosis -- FrtHyp-Acc/Sleep/Rchg:50(A), FrtHyp-Acc/Rchg:50(9), FrtHyp-Sleep/Rchg:50(9), FrtHyp-Sleep/EndRdx:50(15), FrtHyp-Plct%:50(17)
Level 10: Stealth -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx:50(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(11), RedFrt-Def:50(11), RedFrt-Def/Rchg:50(13), RedFrt-EndRdx:50(13), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg:50(15)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 14: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)
Level 16: Envenomed Blades -- AdjTrg-Rchg:50(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg:50(45), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg:50(45), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg:50(45), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx:50(46)
Level 18: Total Domination -- BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg:30(23), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(40), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(40), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg:50(43)
Level 20: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 22: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A)
Level 24: Weave -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx:50(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(25), RedFrt-Def:50(25), RedFrt-Def/Rchg:50(31), RedFrt-EndRdx:50(31), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg:50(34)
Level 26: Terrify -- Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(A), Rgn-Acc/Rchg:50(27), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg:50(27), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(29), Rgn-Knock%:50(29)
Level 28: Caltrops -- PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(40), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg:50(43), PstBls-Dmg/Rng:50(43), PstBls-Dam%:50(50)
Level 30: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 32: Mass Confusion -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg:50(A), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear:50(33), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg:50(33), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx:50(33), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg:50(34), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%:50(34)
Level 35: Masterful Throw -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg:50(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx:50(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg:50(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(36), StnoftheM-Dam%:50(37), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(37)
Level 38: Link Minds -- RedFrt-Def/Rchg:50(A), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg:50(46), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(46), RedFrt-Def:50(48), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx:50(50), AdjTrg-Rchg:50(50)
Level 41: Mind Over Body -- ImpSki-ResDam/EndRdx:30(A), ImpSki-ResDam/Rchg:30(42), ImpSki-EndRdx/Rchg:30(42), ImpSki-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:30(42), ImpSki-Status:30(48), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(48)
Level 44: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 47: Infiltration -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 1: Domination 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth:50(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Heal-I:50(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(19), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(31)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod:50(A), PrfShf-End%:50(3)
Level 14: Double Jump 
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 50: Seers Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Barrier Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Cognitive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Vorpal Core Final Judgement 
------------

Edited by SableShrike

Build looks good!  There was a Mind Dom thread earlier that questioned the pairing of Mind and Martial.  I figured the TAoEs would basically be PBAoEs as needed, kind of like you said about Total Domination and Mass Confusion.

Are there any specific mobs types that give you issues?  

formerly @JimmyVine (on Infinity & Victory)

currently @Cenozoic (on Reunion)

Cenozoic (Mind/Psionic Dominator) ... Los Infiernos (Fire/Devices Blaster) ... Slof (Stone/Spines Tanker) ... Zen's Furnace (Illusion/Dark Controller) ... Cryovolcano (Earth/Cold Controller)

I gotta muck about on Beta server a bit!

Gonna try the Number 6 arc, as they have so many nasty debuffs.

Mezzing is key, so Fungoids are probly a priority target.  I bet Guardians will hurt too, as they floor your Defense if they get a Quartz off. 

Solo, though, you can lead off by using Confuse to mess with big groups in total safety.

Nemesis and their ability to ignore stealth would be a good test, too.

Hey man, I think we teamed together on a TF today.  I was Pieta (EM/SR Scrapper).  Your toon runs great!

Cenozoic (Mind/Psionic Dominator) ... Los Infiernos (Fire/Devices Blaster) ... Slof (Stone/Spines Tanker) ... Zen's Furnace (Illusion/Dark Controller) ... Cryovolcano (Earth/Cold Controller)

Ah yeah!  Here’s to putting off what I should be doing to play CoH.

I’m toying with slotting Shuriken Throw and maybe dropping Confuse, but I dunno…

Confuse is so powerful at low levels that it makes soloing anything possible.  It’s also kind of set-defining for Mind, allowing you to stack the two powers even outside of Dom.

It’s hard to gauge the DPA of a single Confuse as it varies so much by the mob you hijack.

For hard targets I’ve just been cycling Dom, Trick, and Masterful to help lock/burn down AVs.  Was fighting a lot of them in groups yesterday, hence why I’m pondering dropping Confuse for Shuriken Throw.

It’d be a DPS increase in that one instance, but not sure if it’s worth losing the utility of two hard singletarget mezzes.

Edited by SableShrike

Monkeyed around on Beta, and here's a version that drops the singletarget Confuse to slot Shuriken Throw as your fifth attack in the chain.

This leaves you with Dominate, Shuriken Throw, Trick Shot (it's still good against one target), and Masterful Throw for singletarget.  Your longest attack in the singletarget chain is 1.33 seconds animation; most are 1 to 1.1 seconds animation.  I went Degenerative Core for my Interface, and the net effect is your fast attack chain will really hose an AVs MaxHP.  Each hit has a 75% chance for MaxHP debuff, and you hit FAST.

I also wound up only using Link Minds as a mule here; it exemplared better to slot Maneuvers instead.

Since we didn't have to fight for perma-Link Minds, I was able to swap out the Positron's in Caltrops for a Tempered Readiness set.  It gives 2.5 less global recharge, but will max the Slow on Caltrops.  Against most mobs that is a lot handier than it sounds.

I may go back to the Confuse and Link Minds version, but for now I'm finding the super-fast attack chain of this setup to be more fun.  Having no autopowers means you can autofire Barrier or Domination if you want.

Only other change is I took Mesmerize over Levitate for easier low-level play.  Since this doesn't take Confuse, you can just Sleep a mob in back and pick the others off first.  Once you have Terrify you shouldn't need to use Mesmerize.

"You get a shuriken!  You get a shuriken!  Everyone gets a shuriken!" ~ Kage Winfrey

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.9

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Sable Shrike: Level 50 Mutation Dominator
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Mesmerize -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(A)
Level 1: Shuriken Throw -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:40(A), Dcm-Acc/Dmg:40(40), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg:40(43), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx:40(43), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg:40(43)
Level 2: Dominate -- BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-Acc/Hold:30(3), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(5), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(19), HO:Perox(21), Apc-Dmg:50(21)
Level 4: Trick Shot -- Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(A), Apc-Acc/Rchg:50(5), Apc-Dmg/Rchg:50(7), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx:50(7), Apc-Dam%:50(17)
Level 6: Stealth -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx:50(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(23), RedFrt-Def:50(37), RedFrt-Def/Rchg:50(39), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg:50(39), RedFrt-EndRdx:50(39)
Level 8: Mass Hypnosis -- FrtHyp-Acc/Sleep/Rchg:50(A), FrtHyp-Acc/Rchg:50(9), FrtHyp-Sleep/Rchg:50(9), FrtHyp-Sleep/EndRdx:50(15), FrtHyp-Plct%:50(17)
Level 10: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx:50(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(11), RedFrt-Def:50(11), RedFrt-EndRdx:50(13), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg:50(13), RedFrt-Def/Rchg:50(15)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 14: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)
Level 16: Envenomed Blades -- AdjTrg-Rchg:50(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg:50(45), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg:50(45), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg:50(45), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx:50(46)
Level 18: Total Domination -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg:50(A), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx:50(19), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear:50(23), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg:50(40), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg:50(40), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%:50(50)
Level 20: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 22: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A)
Level 24: Weave -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx:50(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(25), RedFrt-Def:50(25), RedFrt-Def/Rchg:50(31), RedFrt-EndRdx:50(31), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg:50(34)
Level 26: Terrify -- Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(A), Rgn-Acc/Rchg:50(27), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg:50(27), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(29), Rgn-Knock%:50(29)
Level 28: Caltrops -- TmpRdn-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow:50(A), TmpRdn-Dmg/Slow:50(46), TmpRdn-Rng/Slow:50(48), TmpRdn-Acc/Dmg/Slow:50(50), TmpRdn-Acc/Slow:50(50)
Level 30: Tactics -- RctRtc-Pcptn:20(A)
Level 32: Mass Confusion -- CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg:50(A), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg:50(33), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg:50(33), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx:50(33), CrcPrs-Conf:50(34), CrcPrs-Conf%:50(34)
Level 35: Masterful Throw -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg:50(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx:50(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg:50(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(36), StnoftheM-Dam%:50(37), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(37)
Level 38: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 41: Mind Over Body -- ImpSki-ResDam/EndRdx:30(A), ImpSki-ResDam/Rchg:30(42), ImpSki-EndRdx/Rchg:30(42), ImpSki-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:30(42), ImpSki-Status:30(48), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(48)
Level 44: Link Minds -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 47: Infiltration -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 49: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 1: Domination 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth:50(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Heal-I:50(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:40(31), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(46)
Level 1: Stamina -- SynSck-EndMod:50(A), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed:50(3)
Level 14: Double Jump 
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 50: Seers Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Barrier Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Vorpal Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
------------

Another thing to consider is how procs interact in powers with long recharges.  Your aoe hold and confuse are good places to pull sneaky good aoe damage on top of your regular attacks.  Total Domination I typically set 5 of the purple hold set w/the proc plus I add in the pvp dmg proc.  They each will usually fire on more than half of the targets affected by that hold for 80-100 additional damage each.  

• Thumbs Up 1

On a Mind Controller I’d definitely proc the hell out of it!

They don’t have anywhere near the Recharge needs a perma-Dom does, so you’d get the most mileage out of proccing them out.

Terrify becomes really nice AoE if you can afford to keep Recharge off it.

Be interesting to see what proc changes are coming, cuz I think they were gonna look at them more.  i.e. Looking at how slotting for Recharge actually makes your power worse for procs.

Edited by SableShrike

That build looks really fun!

I like Confuse for having a pet boss or Immunes Surgeon, as well as the set bonuses. 

Looks like you are a mez blapper - Saw a Grav/MA who did something similar (spawn Singularity, then wormhole everything into Singy and drop PBAoEs while they fell about the place)

• 2 weeks later

Love what you've done with it especially without hasten. Into my 3rd respec on mine still not happy but i keep switching between it and the elec/martial:

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.7

MIND MARTIAL MACE: Level 49 Natural Dominator
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:
------------
Level 1:    Mesmerize            SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(3), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(5), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(7)
Level 1:    Shuriken Throw            HO:Nucle(A)
Level 2:    Dominate            GldJvl-Dam%(A), GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(7), GldJvl-Dam/End/Rech(9), EntChs-Heal%(9), UnbCns-Dam%(11), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(11)
Level 4:    Trick Shot            SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(46), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(48)
Level 6:    Confuse                CrcPrs-Conf%(A), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(13), CrcPrs-Conf(13), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(15), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(15), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(17)
Level 8:    Mass Hypnosis            CaloftheS-Heal%(A)
Level 10:    Boxing                SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(43)
Level 12:    Hasten                RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 14:    Tough                StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(45)
Level 16:    Envenomed Blades        RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(A), RctRtc-ToHit(17)
Level 18:    Total Domination        BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(19), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(19), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(21)
Level 20:    Dragon's Tail            Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Arm-Dmg(23), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Arm-Acc/Rchg(25), FrcFdb-Rechg%(25)
Level 22:    Weave                LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40)
Level 24:    Super Speed            BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(49)
Level 26:    Terrify                Artl-End/Rech/Rng(A), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(27), Artl-Acc/Dam(27), Artl-Dam/End(29), Artl-Dam/Rech(29), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(31)
Level 28:    Caltrops            Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(31), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(34), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(36)
Level 30:    Combat Jumping            LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32:    Mass Confusion            MlsIll-Dam%(A), MlsIll-Conf/Rng(33), MlsIll-Acc/EndRdx(33), MlsIll-EndRdx/Conf(33), MlsIll-Acc/Rchg(34), MlsIll-Acc/Conf/Rchg(34)
Level 35:    Masterful Throw            StnoftheM-Dam%(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(37), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(37)
Level 38:    Explosive Shuriken        Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Apc-Acc/Rchg(39), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Apc-Dmg(40)
Level 41:    Scorpion Shield            LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 44:    Super Jump            BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(48)
Level 47:    Maneuvers            LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(47), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(47)
Level 49:    Personal Force Field        LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1:    Brawl                Empty(A)
Level 1:    Domination    
Level 1:    Sprint                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Rest                Empty(A)
Level 1:    Swift                Empty(A)
Level 1:    Health                Empty(A), Empty(45), Empty(45)
Level 1:    Hurdle                Empty(A)
Level 1:    Stamina                Empty(A), Empty(46)
Level 49:    Quick Form    
Level 24:    Speed Phase    
Level 44:    Double Jump    
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1400;678;1356;HEX;|
|78DA6593CB4F135114C6EFB4530AA5582A6041288F02424B9916DF5108366D358D9|
|41075A9E204263049699BE990E8D285893B455017FA07F88A6B9F2BDCB8522346A3|
|AEDDF988CFE5783AE76B4BC2249DDFDCEFDC73EE77CFEDCD9E4F791F1EBB3829245|
|F32A7964AB3A9C2929E57CD82E19E56CD6543CD398510FE6C663AD59B4D9C389549|
|4C11936937A9DDD5B9B3C942DE340A3925ABE7E72B83BE5A38512AA9CB3953C9AA8|