Test server on Island Rum

GrayMatter88

• 3 weeks later
On 10/3/2021 at 7:45 PM, GrayMatter88 said:

Ive been having issues logging into the test serveron Mac. I keep getting wrong gamer version.

I know it's almost three weeks later, but you can't currently connect to the test server using Island Rum because the necessary manifest update was never pushed out (and won't be until the next major update gets pushed to the test server). This thread has instructions on how to get the new launcher running on MacOS.

7 hours ago, BurningDezire said:

Is there a guide on logging into the test server?

The instructions in this thread describe how to do it for legacy launchers (Tequila, Island Rum, CreamSoda, whatever else is out there) but as I said above you won't be able to get on until a manifest update is pushed.

Edited by macskull
  • Thanks 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

1 minute ago, macskull said:

I know it's almost three weeks later, but you can't currently connect to the test server using Island Rum because the necessary manifest update was never pushed out (and won't be until the next major update gets pushed to the test server). You should upgrade to the Homecoming Launcher.

The instructions in this thread describe how to do it for legacy launchers (Tequila, Island Rum, CreamSoda, whatever else is out there) but as I said above you won't be able to get on until a manifest update is pushed.

Found it! Ty. Do you know if I can log in on the test server while also logged in on the actual live servers?

Just now, BurningDezire said:

Found it! Ty. Do you know if I can log in on the test server while also logged in on the actual live servers?

The live and test shards share an account server, so you cannot be logged into the same account in both places at the same time.

• Thumbs Up 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube