A tank just isn't a tank in this game

Diantane

21 minutes ago, ihatethewind said:

I still marvel that we even have AE in the game, talk about a feature ahead of its time.

I liken AE to the "holodeck", first introduced in the Star Trek animated series in 1974, but made "famous" in ST-TNG, circa 1996.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

40 minutes ago, ihatethewind said:

I did pretty much the same thing, really it’s not too bad as long as you don’t agro more than one group. I haven’t tried higher than 801.2 yet, I’m assuming at some point though the debuffs will get cheaty enough to either kill me or make it take so long I run out of time. They are definitely a nice change of pace if people want a challenge. 

I've gone up to 801.7, which is all EBs... my Stone/Dark tank, probably my sturdiest tank against non-psi damage, was the last one standing in the team most of the time, but would go down pretty quickly if the rest of the team wiped.

What this team needs is more Defenders