Focused Feedback: Enhancements

1 minute ago, WindDemon21 said:

Which still take the celerity etc ones anyway though, so coulda just been that and let us get some free small movement bonuses in the prestige sprints XD lol

Well the bonuses from the new travel IO sets are better than those Running & Sprints and Leaping & Sprints sets. Check out some of my testing for a good sense:

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

5 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Well the bonuses from the new travel IO sets are better than those Running & Sprints and Leaping & Sprints sets. Check out some of my testing for a good sense:

Oh yeah they are for sure, but I usually don't even get travel powers let alone slot them or sprints. Slots are already too tight why I was excited when I thought these uniques could go in the sprints XD.

6 minutes ago, WindDemon21 said:

Wait the perception ISN'T a global??? That's horrid..

It lasts for two minutes after activation. And all the powers in the Teleport travel pool are click powers and they all recharge in less than two minutes, so they are essentially a permanent bonus whenever a player slots them. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

36 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

It lasts for two minutes after activation. And all the powers in the Teleport travel pool are click powers and they all recharge in less than two minutes, so they are essentially a permanent bonus whenever a player slots them. 

I'm well aware and stand by my response. Perception isn't one of those things that should be conditional.

Edited by WindDemon21