Is there a way to pull inventory down ?

Just wondering if there is a way to pull down all Salvage and Recipes from each character, even if required for example to open up each inventory to force a count of  each item. 

Initially it would be time consuming, but then as you play each toon if you just performed the necessary actions before logging off you could have a current state of all inventory across the account. 

But are there any sort of calls that can do this. 
I recall seeing something like this with a badge mode. You needed to open up the badges tab to let it get an inventory first time around.

18 hours ago, plainguy said:

Just wondering if there is a way to pull down all Salvage and Recipes from each character, even if required for example to open up each inventory to force a count of  each item. 

Initially it would be time consuming, but then as you play each toon if you just performed the necessary actions before logging off you could have a current state of all inventory across the account. 

But are there any sort of calls that can do this. 
I recall seeing something like this with a badge mode. You needed to open up the badges tab to let it get an inventory first time around.

There is, but the app/site in question requires access to the character database and isn't available on Homecoming.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

26 minutes ago, macskull said:

There is, but the app/site in question requires access to the character database and isn't available on Homecoming.

Bah..