Costume Creator: Decouple Upper Arms and Torso

DMW45

Since you've gotten separate shoulders/gloves/boots, why not have the next costume creator update be to give an option to have different upper arms?

This is not without precedent--Robotic Arm 2 *already* does this, albeit limited only to a few specific robot sets.

So why not expand it?

Not to say it'll be easy, but just my suggestion for the next 'goal' for work on the character creator.

Potential uses for this could be monstrous characters with a 'tanker' shirt, sleeveless spandex/armor, etc.

Edited by DMW45
  • Like 2

This is available in a limited manner with Robot Arms, and sleeve options for certain selections. I could see the separation as an interesting option if it is not too difficult... (glowing arm tattoos would have so many more options...)

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

11 hours ago, Zepp said:

This is available in a limited manner with Robot Arms, and sleeve options for certain selections. I could see the separation as an interesting option if it is not too difficult... (glowing arm tattoos would have so many more options...)

Yeah, I listed robot arms as a precedent for it.  The systems already in place, it just needs to be expanded to more options.  And maybe have sleeveless jackets/robes as an option for different torso/sleeves as well.

Edited by DMW45