Please Provide Panda Support

Nemu

Hello,

I play a lot of pandas, and some people are starting to jump on the panda hype.

As such I propose some support for pandas, such as the option to panda roll as a travel power, seen here

I would also propose a panda nap emote, because pandas are really good at napping, mid mission. Like so

Please share your panda suggestions here.

• Thumbs Up 2

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

I don't think the dev team really has the tools to make new travel powers or emotes. At least not easily.

But I can see some kind of sonic version of the Panda Roll be a variant of Speed Run. Bouncing over obstacles would be fun, but something the physics in the game doesn't support, I think.

A proper sleep emote, like the students you sometimes see on the benches at the entrance to the university, that would be nice. Even just a rag-doll to the floor would work for me.

Edited by RogerWilco

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png

9 hours ago, Nemu said:

I play a lot of pandas, and some people are starting to jump on the panda hype.

I've been "pandaring" to this demographic since the days of Live when I had a Panda-based AE arc!  Ended up using the main character and contact from that for the basis of a number of toons, too.  I really should go back to that...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝