Badge for Snipers

srmalloy

They're annoying, they're seen in several different factions, and they can appear scattered across various zones trying to ruin your day. Could we get a badge for defeating, say, 200 Snipers? These would include the Crey Special Agent Sharpshooter, Council Penumbra Elite Sharpshooter, and Nemesis Comets and Tirailleurs, and any other mobs with the Sniper flag.

• Like 3

This would be great, as later Nemesis missions can have them show up instead of usual Lts. in spawns.  Also fun would be a badge for sniping one of these guys while outside of their range, but that may not be obtainable on most non-blaster builds (which is a no-go for a badge)

20 hours ago, Akisan said:

This would be great, as later Nemesis missions can have them show up instead of usual Lts. in spawns.  Also fun would be a badge for sniping one of these guys while outside of their range, but that may not be obtainable on most non-blaster builds (which is a no-go for a badge)

Oh I don't know about that.  My Emp/Dark was fond of sitting on up on ledge of the War Wall in Crey's Folly and sniping Freakshow with Moonbeam.  First shot they'd start running about, second shot they'd often run literally out of sight.  The only way I'd know I'd hit them is see it pop up in my logs.

• Haha 1