Variable sound effects

Wavicle

Something to add:

When you fall out of the sky the sound effect when landing is the same as the sound effect for landing a jump of a few feet. There could be a bigger boom from a higher fall!

Something to remove:

When you exit a mission on your Mastermind and are deafened by the sound of all your pets upgrading at once!

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

When you fall out of the sky the sound effect when landing is the same as the sound effect for landing a jump of a few feet. There could be a bigger boom from a higher fall!

Maybe just a little too... granular?

25 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

When you exit a mission on your Mastermind and are deafened by the sound of all your pets upgrading at once!

This, high priority, please now thank you — and extend it to ALL zoning. Standing by a door or portal and hearing the same power-activation sounds over and over probably wears on me more than any other element of the game. It would seem to be achievable to suppress these fx/sounds for the roars, chest thumps, screams, explody noises, etc. just because an alt went through a freakin' door.

• Like 2

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

15 hours ago, Wavicle said:

An option to turn that landing sound effect OFF would be nice too.  As entertaining as it is to pretend to be the Hulk or Iron Man as you crash down, several of my characters are quite a bit daintier than that, and should land fairly quietly.  (One of the big reasons I gave up on Champions.  Leaving craters everywhere got real old, real fast.)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Akisan said:

An option to turn that landing sound effect OFF would be nice too.  As entertaining as it is to pretend to be the Hulk or Iron Man as you crash down, several of my characters are quite a bit daintier than that, and should land fairly quietly.  (One of the big reasons I gave up on Champions.  Leaving craters everywhere got real old, real fast.)

YES! In fact I would say that it should stay AS IS by default and the option should be to turn it ON!