SOLD - In-Character Roleplay - Base for Sale - OPEN HOUSE - Engel's Point (Listing ID: FAV112-04)

PotatoLove

((OOC: This is an advert for the sale of a base. It is intended to facilitate the roleplay of a house purchase as one might in real life. The listing will be as authentic as possible. This event is an OPEN HOUSE. If you put an offer in on the base (with in-game currency), your offer is binding and you will purchase the base if your offer is accepted. Please read the details carefully.))

Welcome to Engel's Point!

A luxury detached home on its own private island. The home features multi-layered floors, each with extra large windows to take in the breathtaking open water, sunrises and sunsets. Open concept main living space with living room, kitchen, and dining area. Massive entertaining area. Wrap around porch. Easy beach/water access. Water warm enough to swim year round.

$250,000,000 influence

Engel's Point (Island in the Talos District)

Listing ID: FAV112-04

PROPERTY SUMMARY

Property Type: Single family

Building Type:  Detached

Parking: None - property accessible only by boat

Community Name: Engel's Point

Annual Property Taxes: $196,239

BUILDING

Bedrooms: 2

Bathrooms: 3 (2-full, 1 half bath)

BUILDING FEATURES

Fire protection: Integrated system with tablet application. Can be integrated to personal devices.

House alarm: Integrated system with tablet application. Can be integrated to personal devices.

Heating: Solar heat pump, tempered glass heat emittors

Cooling: Central air conditioning

EXTERIOR FINISH

Tempered and Insulated Glass, Stone, Wood

ROOMS

Main floor: kitchen, dining room, living area, wrap around porch, half bath, guest bedroom with private washroom

Lower floor: entertainment space with two seating areas, bar, poker table, pinball machines, outer porch with beach/water access

Multi-layer lower floor: master bedroom, master bath, master closet, entry, entrance dock

Outer environment: pleasure craft dock, travel dock, open ocean, private sandy beach around the property, rocky outcroppings, lush vegetation

OTHER DETAILS

Private island, accessible only by boat. Serene environment. Large areas for entertainment and plenty of space to make this home truly your own. State-of-the-art kitchen and appliances. High ceilings. Glass bottomed floor. Home built on solid, igneous rock outcropping. Large door to truly bring the outside in. Furniture, appliance and décor packages included. Private dock in Talos included.

Realtor:

Sidney-Lynne Faverty

Faverty Industries & Development

Open House Details:

Saturday, December 4, 8:30p-10:00p EST

Private tours not available due to distance. Open house is self-guided with realtor on-site to answer questions and concerns.

Transport available for open house, free of charge. Send an e-mail for to receive details (Basecode)

((OOC:

• Serious roleplaying requests only.
  • No god-modding, robberies, sexual content or otherwise.
  • Roleplay is intended to mimic ‘real-life’ as much as possible. However, I am not a realtor and do not know the exact ins and outs of the real estate market.
  • Offers: offers are limited to what can be provided in-game. The listing states the cost, but you can offer below, at and above the listing price. You can offer other services and/or items that are found in-game only.
    • NOTE: For the open house event, offers will not be taken verbally through tells or in local chat. Please send an IC e-mail with your offer.
  • Just because you put in the first offer, doesn’t mean your offer will be accepted. You are welcome to revise your offer at anytime until the property is sold. The listing will be marked sold when the transaction is completed. All offers will get a response within a reasonable amount of time.
  • Offers, final sold price and buyer names are private. They will not be disclosed.
  • As with real life realtors, I ask that the honor system be used. I will not manipulate roleplay (ex: say there is an offer to get more influence, when there is no offer) and I will expect the same from you. If you say you want to meet at a certain time for a viewing, please show up or leave an IC message explaining your delay or absence. Please be respectful and courteous.
  • Once your offer has been accepted, you will be invited to the supergroup to which the base is attached. You will have 2 (real time) days to transfer the funds via the in-game mail system or in character. Once the transfer has been received, I will remove all my characters from the base and provide instructions to change the base code. If you do not communicate with me if there is a delay, you will be removed from the supergroup and acceptance of your offer will be rescinded. I will then, consider other offers.
  • I am not taking commissions or base building jobs. If you have a specific request, you can roleplay it with my character.

))

Outer 6.jpg

Outer 5.jpg

Outer 4.jpg

Outer 1.jpg

Outer 2.jpg

Upper 2.jpg

Upper 1.jpg

Upper porch.jpg

Lower 1.jpg

Lower 2.jpg

Lower Inner.jpg

Hall 1.jpg

Hall.jpg

Edited by PotatoLove
  • Like 6

Areia was absolutely thrilled to receive a letter advertising the newest house being placed on the market this week. She and her partner had been saving up quite a bit of funds to be able to find a home that fits for them both and their needs for space, comfort, and natural settings and the photos of this particular home absolutely resonated with her, no doubt about it. She'd fired off a replying letter to Sidney to request an appointment time and day to meet for a tour of the prospective home, eager, and thrilled to see such beautiful architecture being created and shared with the world. Apollo surely had some hand in creating Sidney, of this Areia was almost certain of. Her talent to find just the right space for prospective buyers had to be a god blessed gift!

Edited by CrystalDragon

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

I am absolutely participating this time and have sent an ic email.

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

• PotatoLove changed the title to In-Character Roleplay - Base for Sale - OPEN HOUSE - Engel's Point (Listing ID: FAV112-04)

Congrats. I wanted it very much! Next time!

• Thanks 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

22 minutes ago, ShardWarrior said:

How are people able to sell these?  I had tried this once and was rudely shut down by the GMs and scolded over it.  Congratulations to the person who snagged this one.  Absolutely beautiful work!

They answered this question on the last thread when you asked.

Give me money to draw your characters!

Visit one of the public RP spaces I've made on Everlasting!
Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

The difference is it's conducted entirely in-character, using ingame funds, and it sparks serious roleplaying interests. Faverty has my full support with this venture, it's a unique perspective of roleplaying being put to use for this, and I can see how this might be slanted as biased but in truth, I'd been watching how they handle the requests and questions about the bases pretty closely. They are legit in their intent to just roleplay and the base builds are just the fruits of their labor and inspirations.

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

2 minutes ago, CrystalDragon said:

The difference is it's conducted entirely in-character, using ingame funds, and it sparks serious roleplaying interests. Faverty has my full support with this venture, it's a unique perspective of roleplaying being put to use for this, and I can see how this might be slanted as biased but in truth, I'd been watching how they handle the requests and questions about the bases pretty closely. They are legit in their intent to just roleplay and the base builds are just the fruits of their labor and inspirations.

Agreed

• Like 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

• PotatoLove changed the title to SOLD - In-Character Roleplay - Base for Sale - OPEN HOUSE - Engel's Point (Listing ID: FAV112-04)